Pink Squares for friend with breast cancer

sissie44

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine should be there by now but Florida mail is still Pony Express. I hope you have received them and I am so sorry for Rose, my heart just aches for her. She will be in my prayers. :manyheart (LINDERKAY) aka....Linda :hug

Hello Linda I recieved your yesterday:clap also Lanette & Jennifer I have yours now also:clap

Thank you so much everyone for helping me with this:hug:hug:hug:hug

I spent last night (till 2am!) putting a white sc border on each square and am going to spend today sewing them all together!!!

I will post a pic as soon as I am done for all of you to see what a beautfull comforghan we have made together:clap:clap:clap

Please let me know If you have mialed a square and still do not see your name here!! I have saved all packages just in case I have missed someone!! ;)

sissy---

just wondering if you got the square i sent --- my husband sent it and said you should get it today before 3:00--- hopefully you did

best of luck to you in finishing it and to your friend:manyheart

cindy

Hi Sissie! :) I hope I'm the Jennifer you're talking about! I can't wait to see the finished comfortghan. Because it's made with love, it will be beautiful without exception! You and your friend remain in my heart and prayers!

Love,

Jennifer

sissy---

just wondering if you got the square i sent --- my husband sent it and said you should get it today before 3:00--- hopefully you did

best of luck to you in finishing it and to your friend:manyheart

cindy

yes I got it thanks! I also got yours Leigh thanks!!

Good evening everyone,

I wanted to let you know That I have finnished the Afghan and have taken it to curves. Rose was not there so I have not givin it to her yet:(

here is the pic! And I wanted to thank each of you for helping me with this!! and it is really Beautiful!!!

82189649.jpg

:hug:hug:hug everyone & I will let you know as soon as Rose gets it

Good evening everyone,

I wanted to let you know That I have finnished the Afghan and have taken it to curves. Rose was not there so I have not givin it to her yet:(

here is the pic! And I wanted to thank each of you for helping me with this!! and it is really Beautiful!!!

82189649.jpg

:hug:hug:hug everyone & I will let you know as soon as Rose gets it

Oh my goodness....it is gorgeous! I love all the pinks and I am sure that Rose will love it too...even more since it was made with love from everyone involved.

Thank you for posting the pic...I bet its even more gorgeous in person!

:cheersissy

it turned out super fantastic---this was my first time doing this and i feel honored also--- we all hope your friend gets lots of comfort from this --- you really did a wonderful thing:yay

i also agree crochetville is so unbelieable---i hope rose is feeling ok----

:ghug cindy

Oh it is just beautiful!! I'm so honored to have been able to participate in this. I hope she is able to feel the love that went into it when she holds it. I will keep Rose in my prayers, please keep me updated on her progress if you can. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know that Rose is doing good!! she got her blanket and even took it with her to the Hosp! she is home now and they said they got all of the mass and that she has no cancer!!

Once again I want to thank you all for helping me!!

Archived