Jimbo's first crochet project!!

jimbo

Very avant-garde! You should sell it on ebay. I bet someone would buy it. There was a left over brussels sprout that sold for $3,440 so who knows what you could get for your creation. Maybe you could market it to the Kaballah people. Yours is a lot fancier than those red string bracelets they wear.

maybe its the beginning of a whittling pouch! Keep trying Jimbo you have a lot of supporters to continue to impress with your MEGA talent, charm and dare i say good looks. Designer extrodinare and we knew him in the beginning when he was just a humble........................

Kari, you are SOME piece of work. And thanks to you, i AM going to keep practicing. Lemme see.. what should i try next? Any suggestions?

Piece of work eh? :P

Well, lets see, you could make pajamas for cockroaches. Or beak warmers for the birds. OR you could make bookmarkers... I'm just saying..

On another note I keep swearing to make a pair of pj's for the cat (Hambut the wonder cat), that way I can sit them up somewhere and when someone asked what that is I can say "It's the cat's pajamas you've heard folks speak about"

Yeah. Sorry Pink... i like to take the hooks out for a test run before i consider them finished. Actually it was supposed to be a sweater. You think it might have something to do with tension? Really i am trying to learn a little bit. Looking at you guy's pictures in the "post a picture of your grip" thread has actually helped about as much as that foreign language book i got.

:laughroll:laughroll:haha:haha

Yeah. Sorry Pink... i like to take the hooks out for a test run before i consider them finished. Actually it was supposed to be a sweater. You think it might have something to do with tension? Really i am trying to learn a little bit. Looking at you guy's pictures in the "post a picture of your grip" thread has actually helped about as much as that foreign language book i got.

You are so funny...

Way to go JIMBO! I think it would make a great choker necklace. I can see us sitting by the crick crocheting while the others are working on the house on weekends.

Archived