Jimbo's first crochet project!!

jimbo

Here's a shot of my first project. I like to call it... "IF I WASN'T SO BAD, YOU WOULDN'T LOOK SO GOOD"

th_pinkshook.jpg

(click image to enlarge)

bytheway... Pink, that's YOUR hook that made this masterpiece!

Anybody want the pattern? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes i' expect the smithsonian or the pullitzer folks to be phoning any minute.

hehe ok... i'll just stick to hook making eh?

WELL, if i HAVE to tell you... its a baby-python-that-just-swallowed-a-mouse-and-a-beetle-and-is-now-swallowing-itself-afgan.

DUH

You show some promise Jim. Just keep practicing.

Kari, you are SOME piece of work. And thanks to you, i AM going to keep practicing. Lemme see.. what should i try next? Any suggestions?

Why don't you crochet yourself a tie! :lol :lol Great hook. It looks better than my first project.:hook

or how about an eyepatch? All i'd have to do is remove the beetle part of the baby python afgan and bingo!

Looks better than your first project?????!!!! And you're still crocheting! Now THAT's encouraging. Thanks, Lady!

WELL, if i HAVE to tell you... its a baby-python-that-just-swallowed-a-mouse-and-a-beetle-and-is-now-swallowing-itself-afgan.

DUH

:lol

congratulations on your first project Jimbo...I'm proud!

Good for you Jimbo :clap I think it's great that you even gave it a shot. Perservere though and I bet we'll see some wonderful stuff flying off your hook! :hook

:cheer Oh yeeeeah! Congrats on your first project :D My first piece came out just like that :lol Now if I could make my own hooks.. (and yarn) I'd be all set :cheer

So that's why I haven't got my hook yet!

But it is absolutely worth the wait...look at what you did! :clap

As for the crocheting...way to go, jimbo, well done.

Yeah. Sorry Pink... i like to take the hooks out for a test run before i consider them finished. Actually it was supposed to be a sweater. You think it might have something to do with tension? Really i am trying to learn a little bit. Looking at you guy's pictures in the "post a picture of your grip" thread has actually helped about as much as that foreign language book i got.

Show off! :lol

Well, you know when you got it...

I had it somewhere there in the middle there and then it went away.

Archived