Hello from Wide Awake Wylie!

mrsvickers

:yay2 Hello, My name is Danielle and I live in Wylie, Texas. I'm a self taught crocheter that has been "hooked" for about three years. I started to crochet to help me deal with depression. It is very meditative and I create something beautiful in the process. I even started a shawl ministry at my church and it has been a real blessing. Right now I am working on a memory afghan for my grandmother. Last summer when I went to visit her she gave me all of her yarn and patterns and hooks because she is no longer able to crochet. I am using all of her scraps to make the memory afghan and I'm even using her well worn hook to make it! I know she will love it.:)h

Guest ParchedWhisper

Another Texan! Nice to meet you! That shawl menistrey sounds awsome. And I just know your grandmother with be thrilled. Can't wait to see more of you on board.

Hi Danielle :welcome to Crochetville! I'm a Texan too, though I haven't lived there in way too long =( I'm currently living in Germany, where my Navy husband is stationed. This board is pretty heavy on Texans *grin* You should feel right at home!

Marvie

Archived