Hello

Guest ParchedWhisper

Guest ParchedWhisper

Hi. I am 29 years old and a mother of two. I have discovered cochet and I love it. I am not that good and only know a few stiches, but I can tear up with those few I know.

I am teaching myself and I go trial by error. I hope to make a few friends and maybe learn a thing or two while i am here.

Guest ParchedWhisper

thanks for the warm welcome. I think it will be fun to get more involved with you guys as my skills grow.

Natalie..it is my fav movie also. I had the book and the lunch box. lol.

Hi PW from another newbie to the board!

I'm Karen - an Okie living in England. I learned to crochet a long time ago but seem to do more of it some years than others. This board is a good way of learning more and sharing the fun.

take care

~K

Guest lillian1969

Hello its nice to meet you .I am new to. As far as only knowing a few stitches have you ever heard of the crochet made easy cd rom.It would help you learn alot of new things it has videos that teach stiches.It is pretty cool.A friend of mine learned to crochet from it.

Welcome! I am new to the crochet world, too, and am teaching myself. You should check out Encyclopedia of Crochet by Donna Kooler. :read It shows all the basic stitches so you can learn to create just about anything. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Archived