Finished Fendi

dogymom

I absolutely love that purse! You did an awesome job!

Tina

EDIT: Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server. surfingmonkeyguy@hotmail.com

Reporting-MTA: dns;imc3-s6.hotmail.com

Received-From-MTA: dns;mc12-f23.hotmail.com

Arrival-Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:44:25 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;surfingmonkeyguy@hotmail.com

Action: failed

Debi....ITS GORGEOUS...OMG, I wish I had some suede to do mine in now. I will definately make one with suede next time around.

Did you use 2 strands of the suede or one?

You have a bag that IMHO looks better than the Fendi one:)

Debi....ITS GORGEOUS...OMG, I wish I had some suede to do mine in now. I will definately make one with suede next time around.

Did you use 2 strands of the suede or one?

You have a bag that IMHO looks better than the Fendi one:)

Thanks so much Michelle!:hug

I just used one strand, thank goodness, or that purse would have been too expensive, like buying the real one~~NOT.:lol

I love this purse in the suede, yours looks great. I ordered the mocha color and thought I might do a strap in the coffee color.

oh i like too would love to get a copy of pattern too. I also emailed the person but i think she has so many request that she just stop sending it out

I read somewhere that she was getting slammed with requests. I'm betting the response is just way more than she expected and if she is still sending it out that it'll take a while before she gets to the more recent requests. I'm still waiting on a copy too.

• 3 months later...

Wow :clap ..it turned out very pretty! I've been working on one here and there for my daughter. She wanted black seude, pink ribbon...so I'm anxious to get it finished. I have to add the lining, then finish up the top. I bought some pink blends in the seude for myself.

Archived