Hello Eveyone Nice to be here

Elegant Crochet

Hello Everyone

It is nice to be here, I see so many posts its going to take me a while to read them all.

I found you while searching for free patterns on the internet, just looking everywhere and came accross you.

I was looking for free doily patterns, we lost our home and everything we owned in a house fire, and I am just getting back to doing a little crochet and looking for some patterns. I will never replace what I had but I had to start somewhere :)

I have seen other crochet boards while I was looking around but this one looks so friendly, I like it.

Well I am off to see if I can find some patterns and will be back to read your many posts.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday.

Luv

Mandy

Hello Mandy,

Oh, I hate to hear about your house fire. Glad no one was hurt, though. I hope that you find lots of inspiration here at Crochetville and maybe even make lots of new friends. To bring good from the bad is always a blessing.

~DAWN

hi mandy, sorry to hear about the fire. but very glad no one was hurt, its hard to pick up and move on but sounds like you are doing a great job. if you need any help. e-mail me here at my ezbox. glad to have you here:hug :hug2 :w-grin vicki:wave

Hi Everyone

Thank you for the lovely warm welcome. I am sure I will enjoy it here, I have to find the time to read all of the posts :)

Thank you Rachel for the links to your sire, its like WOW. I am sure I will visit often.

And thank you vicki, you are very kind indeed.

Take care everyone

Luv

Mandy

Brag away Rachel... You KNOW your site rocks! :rock

:wink

Welcome Mandy! :hi Glad you found us!

Archived