Patrick (from Spongebob)

aglarannaelf

I made this stuffed Patrick for my husband's god-daughter for Christmas. It came from a set of guidelines that I saved to my computer and can no longer find on the internet; I'm pretty sure I found it here at Crochetville, but I've tried searching and cannot find it. If anyone knows the link, let me know so I can share. Mine is smaller than the one that person made. He was pretty easy to make!

patrick.jpg

Where the guidelines from crafster ?

Unfortunately I really have no idea... Do you have a link?

EDIT: Found it!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=43791.0

The instructions for how she made him is on the second page of replies for the post.

Thanks Chiscrochetcrazy! I have only visited that forum once and totally forgot about it!!!

No problem I just knew it wasn't here but thought I remembered seeing it over there. I would've looked for it but crafster was down most of the day for me anyway.

I'm gonna have to make one he's awesome his shorts are the coolest :)

I adore him, you did great work, I want the patterns, for SB and Patrick, I looked at the site that was mentioned, but that is not really a pattern, I sure wish you or some one could post a link for these patterns. Spondge Bob and Patrick rock.

I adore him, you did great work, I want the patterns, for SB and Patrick, I looked at the site that was mentioned, but that is not really a pattern, I sure wish you or some one could post a link for these patterns. Spondge Bob and Patrick rock.

Hey beachlady, the pattern is really guidelines, and if you go to the second page of the post at the link I gave you'll see them. It's really easy! Unfortunately there are no step-by-step instructions for it.

Archived