Hello from OH

Guest Craftingchick

Guest Craftingchick

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people who love to crochet. I love doing swaps and trying new patterns. I was just wondering if there is anyone else from OH on here.

Hello Kelly I finally joined. :*csheep

Gloria

Guest Craftingchick

I am from Canton. I am pretty close to Cleveland and Akron if that helps. Not too big of town. We are getting a lot cold and ice. When I was driving to my sons house the trees were beautiful. Ice all over them and the sun made them glitter and then the snow all over the ground. What a beautiful site. I wish I could have taken a pic to share with everyone.

:*chsanta :*cgift

:hi Welcome Gloria! You are sure to find PLENTY of things here to keep you busy. I know I have. :))

Guest Craftingchick

:cheer2 Thanks for all of the welcomes. I just know I will have fun here once I can start moving around and reading at the different boards. Trying to get over the holidays.

Trying to make a blog and a web site at the same is taking a lot of time. Hope I get better at it.

:computer

Guest thewinkybear

Hi!

I live in Seattle, WA, but I have family in OH.

My brother-in-law is a professor at Kent State University in Kent. One of his sons is a firefighter/paramedic who lives in Parma.

Guest Craftingchick

Hi Linda,

Yep I know exactly where you are talking about. Kent isn't that far from me. Parm is a little bit farther. Gosh ususally where I go no one is from OH.

Have a happy new year.

:cheer2 :bounce :wave

Archived