All In A Days Work

threeolivemartini

:blush I am REALLY REALLY trying to be a good girl here.... you aint making it easy Elizabeth.

Jimbo, what Elizabeth said about the shaft and balls goes for me too.

Oh my I really do need to think about moving my mind outta the gutter...

nah.

Wow, THIS thread degenerated in a hurry! Gorgeous gorgeous set, Beth, I absolutely adore the shape of the bag and the handles are perfect for it. To be perfectly honest though I am now living in fear of what kind of bags may be made to go along with Jimbo's handle ... er, handles ... um ... *cough* *exits, stage left* :eek

some days a spear WOULD be handy LOL

in the grand scheme of things.. the shaft part for me.. would be ideal at 8 to 10 inches.. with the balls on about a foot..

*that sentence doesnt sound quite right but i cant think of another way to say it.. LOL*

oh and jimbo.. the shaft part doesnt have to be pretty .. cause its gonna be covered.. but the ends should be nice

You know, I came in here to say something nice about the bag and hat. Great Job Elizabeth, infact I like it better then the original. Anyway, Then I come across the post about shafts and balls:blush and lose it:rofl :rofl . Kari you are better than I am, if you can keep quiet.

Love the hat and bag Elizabeth. I really like the colors and the way you finished it. Pat on the back and kudoos for you.:hook

Ah geez you guys.... you're making a feller blush. And i was being TOADALLY innocent here! Now i'm afraid to ask if the handles.... oh nevermind

I work hard every day to keep my mind out of the gutter, but man, you two (THREE including you Jimbo ;) ) are making it very difficult!! :lol

Gorgeous set, Elizabeth!! :c9 Just where do you find all of your awesome handles???

Okay folks, you done did it - you dragged me right down into that gutter with you! :devil:rofl:rofl:rofl

Jimbo, you are an EVIL influence around here, you know that??? You're gonna start another trend! I will be watching what comes of this very closely now. :lurk

And Beth, that set is AWESOME! I'm starting to get heavily bitten by the bag bug now, can't hold out much longer. :hook

Archived