Crocheted Jellyfish

ladylinoleum

That's amazing! If you made a pattern for it available, I would buy it. My husband would love to have it hanging next to his saltwater fish tank. :)

adorable regina. i love your jelly fish. he is tooo cute:D :D :D thanks for sharing with us. you are so talented, and we love seeing everything you make:manyheart :manyheart thanks again for sharing:hug :hug

I love your Jelly fish. We have the worlds deadliest here and yesterday a 7 year old girl was killed by one unfortunately. I really like yours though i'm thinking of trying some undrsea creatures myself one day. I'd love you to publish some of your patterns good luck!

I love your Jelly fish. We have the worlds deadliest here and yesterday a 7 year old girl was killed by one unfortunately. I really like yours though i'm thinking of trying some undrsea creatures myself one day. I'd love you to publish some of your patterns good luck!

I getting to the patterns...currently I am writing up all of the chicken patterns. Hang tight, I'm getting there!

Archived