Hamburger anyone--Now with Curly Fries and Ketchup!

Mom w/a Motif

Thank you everyone. Between the link that Maryann gave us, and my curly fries pattern, you all can make your own now! :D If my throat wasn't so sore, curly fries would sound good... :P

Tina

I'm in the process of making the burger that Mary Ann has linked for us, I don't see the picture either but I have the buns done and the cheese. That burger is really big, it really is the size of potholders. When I'm done I'll post a picture of my small burger, which is a coaster set and the large burger which is a potholder set together........it's going to be great!!!

crocheted food, how cute. iwas actally looking in some of my older crochet magazines and omgosh i found all kind of things, will have to make a meal soon with it. there was veggies and fruits

hamburgers, fries(not curly) all kinds of cool food. what a idea. thanks for sharing with us all:manyheart :manyheart

Maria- I can't wait to see your hamburger. :D Two nights ago for dinner (my husband made dinner! woo hoo!) we had hamburgers. The eight year old picked his up, and looked at me and said 'You can eat this one' :lol What a monkey.

I also posted a pattern for a cupcake on my blog that I made up about five years ago; I found it in some stuff the other day. If anyone likes to make cupcakes. :) I want to make a bunch to send to my neice for tea parties.:tea

Tina

Archived