amigurumi turtle pattern taken down

reecie

I'm going to be moving all of my patterns to my new web site

some will still be free (like the turtle) but i'm also going to have others for sale. More information will be forthcoming! (still working on the site)

• 2 weeks later...

oops, it was pointed out that i didn't put the hook size! i used an E hook, with caron simply soft. if you use a finer guage yarn, you'll want a smaller hook size so the stitches are tight.

Hi!

I would love to make this little guy, but i'm new to reading patterrns. I've got most of your steps down, but what does "sc2tog" mean? I'm not very sure what that means, could someone please help?

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Omi

Hi!

I would love to make this little guy, but i'm new to reading patterrns. I've got most of your steps down, but what does "sc2tog" mean? I'm not very sure what that means, could someone please help?

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Omi

to do this, you:

insert hook into next stitch, yarn over and draw up a loop. then you insert the hook into the next stitch, yarn over draw up a loop (you'll have 3 loops on your hook)yarn over and pull thru all 3 loops. you have just done sc2tog which is a single crochet decrease

hope this helps

Thank you so-so much!

I learned what a decrease was on my first pattern, but they just called it "dec". Now i know a new crochet term! Thank you, this will probably help me read alot more patterns now!

I just finished my first pattern, it was for an amigurumi bear (i'll post pics soon), and i hope this gets to be my second pattern!

Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!

you are too adorable! AND you know TROGDOR!!! which means you automatically ROCK!:2rock (i was snooping around on your website)

lovelovelove

Thank you so-so much!

I learned what a decrease was on my first pattern, but they just called it "dec". Now i know a new crochet term! Thank you, this will probably help me read alot more patterns now!

I just finished my first pattern, it was for an amigurumi bear (i'll post pics soon), and i hope this gets to be my second pattern!

Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!

• 2 weeks later...

i know why you couldn't see the pic...i've taken down my website in hopes of making it a little prettier and that's where i had the pic! i'm sorry...i'll get it back up nowish

oopsie :P

• 2 weeks later...

I finished one of these this weekend and it turned out super cute!! Great pattern!

I made a few adjustments as I crocheted the bottom section in a round, then without ending crocheted the top and bottom together going around, making the tail as I went and stuffing just before the end. I will try to post a picture as soon as I can....unfortunately the camera did not like me much this weekend!

• 3 months later...

therese! he's ADORABLE!!!

for alll,

i'm working on revisions to make this pattern easier to work. Keep your eyes peeled for those revisions!

therese! he's ADORABLE!!!

for alll,

i'm working on revisions to make this pattern easier to work. Keep your eyes peeled for those revisions!

Thank you he was fun and quick to make .. :D

• 5 months later...

Does anyone have this pattern they could send me. I know she is putting up a new site and is still going to have it free. I'd like to make this for my daughter who has 2 pet turtles. She would love this one. Maybe if you have this saved on your computer you could send me a copy? Thanks so Much Marie

Archived