Amethyst Doily ( My Newest Design )

Katchkan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kathy that is beautiful, you do wonderful work as always. well even though you have to go back to work, i know you will continue to make beautiful wonderful things of beauty:manyheart :manyheart can't wait for the next one:hug :hug

Purple is one of my fav. colors. I love the pattern and would love to test it for ya when your done writing it up. You do awesome work.:hook

SOOO beautiful! I'm a novice at thread, but I would love to test this. Gorgeous. Looking forward to the series!

:book Raquel

Again Thanks for the encouragement, All your opinions mean a lot to me. You inspire me to challenge my abilities.

I do have all the testers I need on this one. But there are going to be ten more so all of you who have volunteered but didn't make it this time will have first opportunity to say yeah or nay on the next one. I did take them in the order of asking. I do appreciate the help, Thank you for offering.

Given that I am a February birthday girl, by all rights this doily should belong to me. Please send it to me. Send it to me NOW. I assure you I will take very good care of it. Send it to me NOW.

Is it sent yet?

Do not be deceived by my name, there apparently was no calendar in the delivery room when my Mother gave birth.

:)

I really like that. What a great idea to use thread to add a little dimension. I recently got a book that uses several strands of sewing thread to make beautiful doilies. I haven't had the nerve to try it yet.

Archived