Amethyst Doily ( My Newest Design )

Katchkan

Yesterday we spent the day watching the Star Trek movies I got Dh for Christmas, While watching them I worked on creating this doily, Keeping in mind the suggestion of doing the Birthstone doilies. Tell me what you think,

It is done in size 10 thread and to give it added interest and deepen the color a smidge I also added a strand of sewing thread. Hopefully you can see that in the detail shot. It measures 14 and 1/2 inches I used a size 7 /1.65mm hook I just need to finish writting up the pattern then I will call for testers. Adding the sewing thread will be an option.

Amethystdoily1.jpg

amethystdetail.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am totally lost for words!!!!Its gorgeous,elegant,Beautiful .................I 'm in line too for your autographed copy of the book!!!!!

Btw,I like the name Amethyst Amore.Its kinda romantic!!!!

Wow...another beautiful doily! And you're whipping them out so FAST! I'll be in line to buy your book, also. At the rate you're going, it'll be ready by about February. :wink
Well I wont be turning them out quite so fast now. It is time to go back to work,:sigh My week off is over and my crochet time is going to suffer. Oh well such is life. :sigh

you know its funny we have committed you to 12 LOL

Beth I do love a challenge. Am I up to it? :think We will see. If nothing else trying will be fun. :hook

Archived