Hat-a-Week

Croshay

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City Girl Cap Pattern by Crochetville's very own Celestial Seasonings. Use link below or the one for week 44 on the 2nd post of this thread.

Celeste says in this post that the cap has been accepted into CPAD calendar for 2007!! WTG Celeste!!!

Sweet Baby Hat

I've printed this one out to take with me this weekend. I think it should be a pattern that's easy to pick up and put down while my son tours the campus of one of the colleges he's considering.

Ya'll have a great weekend.

Not sure where to post but I am making my fower for my hat and not sure of this Abbrev Round 3;Sl st into first 4ch 1p ,1 dc, 1htr,think that is half treble,1trb,1 htr,1dc all into lp repaet all the way roudn 8 petals would lp be loop.

And how do I make a loop please i am a beginner novice in crochet thankyou in advance.

It sounds to me like you are using British terms but yes loop should be loop.

I am assuming that you created a chain loop on the previous round and all of these stitches would be made into that loop. It might help if you can post a link to the pattern - if it's a freebie...

Just checked your location -ok that makes sense then.

Hello to everybody! :waving Yes it's me, Lisa aka Croshay, who started this crochet-along & then bailed on you guys because I haven't had time to do it myself! :blush I actually had trouble getting onto the site and I've tried about 4 times over the past few months & then finally emailed one of the moderators this afternoon and she helped me out.

I wanted to browse through the messages I've missed over the last few months, but there are over 900! You gals have been busy!

I doubt that I'll be able to make any more hats this year, but I have about 20 that I made earlier this year...so at least I can donate those and not feel like a total loser. :blush

It's nice to be back here!

Lisa aka "Croshay"

I've just about finished the hat for my grandaughter. Worked on it til midnight last night. I think I have about 4 rounds to go and then put the bill on it.

I got myself a bloq a little bit ago and now I'm not sure how to get started on it. I guess I'll have my DH take some pics of things I've made and post those on it.

Hey Darski, my posting will kick this up to first page again. We post on a lot of the same boards. I feel like I know you already even though I've only been coming here for about a week. I love this site!

I just finished it! I'll have DH take pics tomorrow then I'll post on my bloq. Oh boy, now I can go work on another project. I think I'll start some of the little Dumplins that I received a little bit ago.

Hey Darski, my posting will kick this up to first page again. We post on a lot of the same boards. I feel like I know you already even though I've only been coming here for about a week. I love this site!

Well howdy neighbour. :hug Nice to meet new old friends eh?

I am so needing to make a hat. It's been too long

Welcome aboard Jessica, we have some totally great hat patterns here. I guess I should get back on track again as well.

So many hats, so little time... My problem is that I keep making hats that aren't on the list. :blink

The beret I crocheted for my granddaughter is on my bloq now. Also one I knit early this year. It set around all these months only needing the seam to be whipstitched closed. I got busy doing it so the pic could be taken. This site has motivated me to get things done.

http://stitchbystichwithsue.blogspot.com/

I started making this hat while I finish the last words to my NaNoWriMo effort for 2006 (only 6k to go).

I know that the person who has that blog posts here so thanks for the pattern.

I'm at round 6, taking a break to write a little before I do a few more rounds.

This is actually my 2nd attempt at a hat - and the only one which looks like it might be a success (yay).

I just finished rounds 7 and 8. Now I have to write a little. Somehow I get the feeling though that I'll finish the hat tonight.

My friend warned me of how addictive crochet would be.

Archived