Hat-a-Week

Croshay

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I need to make some hats too. Life has been challenging lately so a hat or two could make life do-able again.

Besides, I can't get my Cathedral window yarn for a while yet so hats are on the list.

Ummm...I'm a bit confused, has this hat-a-week already started? I'm still looking for my old post here, lol. I'm currently on the 3rd week now.

This CAL started the first week of January, 2006.. but anyone can join in at anytime.

As to finding your old post, I guess just go backwards a few pages. I know it's possible to find the threads one has posted in, the particular post is a little harder to locate.

Ummm...I'm a bit confused, has this hat-a-week already started? I'm still looking for my old post here, lol. I'm currently on the 3rd week now.
Yup we've already started...and we're glad to have you. Jump in at any week. I think this is week 34 or 35 and I'm on week 25....I'm so behind. I make 'em when I can.

First of all: HOOORRRAAAYYY :cheer:clap that Crochetville is back up.

Secondly: I've posted week 36 pattern suggestion...with school starting and the kids getting back into their sports.. thought it might be timely.

Have a GREAT LD weekend to those in the US...

<--------------------------------------------->

Have a GREAT LD weekend to those in the US..

<------------------------------------------->

And Canada too! We canucks know a good thing when we see one.

I am moving along nicely on my hats... got 2 done Wed. night - love these hat patterns.

I've posted week 36 pattern suggestion...with school starting and the kids getting back into their sports.. thought it might be timely.

I'm sorry but I didn't find this link - I'm still not quite sure where things go yet for this CAL.

Is it back on page one?

I'm sorry but I didn't find this link - I'm still not quite sure where things go yet for this CAL.

Is it back on page one?

Yes, it's on page one, the second post.

That's where all the weekly pattern suggestions are posted.. easier to find there than trying to trawl the posts. :)

I am not doing these in any particular order, just one or more a week. Right now i am doing the beret for week 16.
I have given up trying to keep order. I am even giving up on trying to catch up and doing one a week. I will do as many as I can. Life has just gotten too busy.

I am not going in order either but I have been trying to keep the links in a separate file so I can get to them (especially during scary times when I can't get here)

Some links are already dead:( so I am just making it up as I go along sometimes. I keep doing the week when we get to choose our own.

I am not going in order either but I have been trying to keep the links in a separate file so I can get to them (especially during scary times when I can't get here)

Some links are already dead:( so I am just making it up as I go along sometimes. I keep doing the week when we get to choose our own.

If you run across a dead link, you can sometimes find it by going to http://www.archive.org and then pasting in or typing in the site you're trying to find.

If that doesn't work.. either post here or PM me and I'll try to find it.

Such is life on the 'net.. sometimes things disappear, and new things appear.

I would like to join! Either way of doing it is okay with me, but also

agree with faithpa and karin that the ability to do an optional pattern

if you don't want to do the weekly one would be great. Dot's UBW

hat pattern is a great one to do for charity and makes up quickly. It's

a great basic hat pattern for cold winters. You have a very nice selection

of patterns and this will keep the crochet-a long very interesting and

fun. Great idea!

I would like to join! Either way of doing it is okay with me, but also

agree with faithpa and karin that the ability to do an optional pattern

if you don't want to do the weekly one would be great. Dot's UBW

hat pattern is a great one to do for charity and makes up quickly. It's

a great basic hat pattern for cold winters. You have a very nice selection

of patterns and this will keep the crochet-a long very interesting and

fun. Great idea!

YAY!:clap Glad to have ya! The more the merrier.

You go girl.

I think I need a couple of hats to calm my window shattered nerves (just kidding) but I do love to make hats.

6 of those hats I made were preemie hats. But they count.:) As soon as I get a few more made, I'm gonna wash them and take them to the birthing center to see if they want them. If not, I'll send them to caps to the capitol. (or whatever the project's name is.:blush )

I am just getting into the premie stuff. I am thinking I should go and talk to the hospital to see if they want this stuff. It would be so neat to toss off half a dozen hats in an evening - I could do that for premies easily.

Archived