Valentine Doily

fuzzy ferret

Please, please, please let us know where the pattern came from, there's just enough time to make one before Valentines.......:manyheart

I got this out of an Annie's Attic book #870615. It really is a beautiful doily once its blocked and everything. I was skeptical when I was first working on it because I thought how in the world is THAT gonna take shape and round out for the heart????!!! But it did and I was soooooo excited! I just :manyheart hearts!!!:clap

And this really is my first doily project that was 'blocked'.:blush

Thanks everyone for the comments! I had a fun time working on this one; methinks it deserves a repeat performance! I shall make many many more......!:yay

Krystal

That's a really nice doily, very unusual!

I got this out of an Annie's Attic book #870615.

Does this book have a name? The website doesn't provide for looking up the pattern books by a number, and a search couldn't find anything. A name would be easier to find... TIA

That's a really nice doily, very unusual!

Does this book have a name? The website doesn't provide for looking up the pattern books by a number, and a search couldn't find anything. A name would be easier to find... TIA

I took a quick pick of the front of my book. Here's what the book is, and what the doilies on the front look like. This particular doily I crocheted is featured on the back cover.

aa870615fc1.jpg

Krystal

Pretty! I like the picture too with the blue background. It really sets off the red thread in your doily. You did a wonderful job of crocheting and blocking. Way to go! :cheer

Archived