Another Newbie From Michigan

Shelena

Welcome from GA. I'm glad you picked crocheting back up. It's great, isn't it? :cheer

<3 Jes.

Hello Jessie,

I am so glad that I am able to crochet again as well. I had to stop because of an illness that left my left hand tingly and numb-they thought it was MS but thankfully it wasn't-but now I am back in the swing of things again:cheer

I have always loved crocheting, I enjoy knitting too but crochet has always been my most favorite.

I find it so relaxing and once I see yarn.....I just cant pass it up, I just HAVE to have it to feel and work with:lol

Happy New Year

hi michelle, glad to meet u and welcome. i to have just started back and enjoying it alot. i do alot of scrapbooking to. love it. make cards to. i've been married 25 yrs. have 2 daughters 19 and 23 both moved out. so as of this pasted year we have empty nest which is bitter/sweet. look forward to getting to know ppl here to. just joined myself a couple of weeks ago.

hi michelle, glad to meet u and welcome. i to have just started back and enjoying it alot. i do alot of scrapbooking to. love it. make cards to. i've been married 25 yrs. have 2 daughters 19 and 23 both moved out. so as of this pasted year we have empty nest which is bitter/sweet. look forward to getting to know ppl here to. just joined myself a couple of weeks ago.

Hello Amylou,

I haven't done any scrapbooking yet,my SIL is so talented at scrapbooking, she took a class at our local shop and here albums are amazing. I looks like fun but I havent had the time to try it yet....I'm sure I will someday soon with a grandbaby coming:)

I know what you mean about an empty nest being bitter/sweet, my daughter and SIL moved into our old house back in July but moved back in with us in Oct. Her husband is in the military-just returned home from his first deployment in Iraq last Feb-and when they visited, which was usally daily, and left to go back home I was so sad...I felt like I was loosing my baby. I am so glad that they moved back in with us cause he was shipped out to Mississippi to help out with Katrina relief and is most likely leaving for his second deployment to Iraq in May. With the new baby, I would hate to see her living alone...plus I get to see my new grandbaby everyday and help her out as well....thats a definate plus:cheer

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Welcome from Maryland. I just had a new grandbaby myself on December 28. She's my fourth! What a joy for the New Year!:clap

Hello Roli,

Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy.They certainly are a wonderful way to ring in the new year.

Thank you for the welcome:)

Michelle

Hello Patty,

Its nice to meet you...where in northern lower Michigan are you from?

You are so right, this group is awesome....I am having so much fun here.

I am glad that I found this group.

Hello! Welcome to Crochetville from a Michigander (Muskegon area) now living over in Belgium! There is a fairly large Michigan contingent on the board - http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3323 Always glad to have another join us here! :hug

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for the welcome:)

OMG, isnt that amazing! I am 1/2 Belgium, in fact my grandparents on my mothers side lived in Belgium all there lives until their passing a few years back.

I noticed that there are alot of us Michiganders here...thats awesome:clap

Archived