Dog Sweater - Need a good laugh??

marymac

Dog sweater...first try...and I need NOT say more!

http://maryatthemanor.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2005-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-07%3A00&updated-max=2006-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=24'>http://maryatthemanor.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2005-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-07%3A00&updated-max=2006-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=24

http://maryatthemanor.blogspot.com/

THanks! I think that's how I will try it. I went about it like a people sweater, made the body, ribbed the neck and bottom, and added little bitty sleeves...WRONG~~

That is to cute.

When i crochet dog sweater i do it in the rib stitch,i do 10 sc then hdc,that way it is strechy and will go on easy.

This is one im working on now,it looks like a sleeve.

47022bc1.jpg

OMG!!!!!! That is SO cute! It reminds me of when I tried to make a baby chi sweater out of a mismatched boot sock. It worked great, with the heel of the sock over her little chest... but by the time we got it on her, she'd peed all over me!!!!! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying over here... thanks for reminding me!

How old is that new baby and what is her name? She is adorable... makes me really miss having a dog around. But hey, next time we get one, we would really like a Boston Terrier, so I'm SURE the pup will need a sweater, right?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Six weeks, and her name is Petey

Funny, didn't think about a SOCK~

OMG!!!!!! That is SO cute! It reminds me of when I tried to make a baby chi sweater out of a mismatched boot sock. It worked great, with the heel of the sock over her little chest... but by the time we got it on her, she'd peed all over me!!!!! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying over here... thanks for reminding me!

How old is that new baby and what is her name? She is adorable... makes me really miss having a dog around. But hey, next time we get one, we would really like a Boston Terrier, so I'm SURE the pup will need a sweater, right?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I love it!!

It is a good thing that my 2 little girls, Dobie and Pearl can't reach the computer screen without my assistance! They would just drool over this sweater!!

For Christmas they each received a pearl collar.

When they were pups the each wore my dh's tube socks~they thought they looked pretty cute! (so did we :manyheart )

Cute puppy too! Long haired chihuahua???

mgf~:frog

MaryMac that is an adorable story, a sweet sweater, and an even cutter puppy. I didn't realize they came that small, why don't you just slip him into a breast pocket on a shirt. :D

Short hair, and I'm through with number 2 sweater...will update picture tomorrow. And I'm looking through some socks I have never worn...one with hearts and one with shamrocks....HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I love it!!

It is a good thing that my 2 little girls, Dobie and Pearl can't reach the computer screen without my assistance! They would just drool over this sweater!!

For Christmas they each received a pearl collar.

When they were pups the each wore my dh's tube socks~they thought they looked pretty cute! (so did we :manyheart )

Cute puppy too! Long haired chihuahua???

mgf~:frog

She is tiny. That's my husband's hand, and he has big hands, but she's still tiny. I would keep her (if my SIL would let me) but my cats would terrorize the poor thing!

MaryMac that is an adorable story, a sweet sweater, and an even cutter puppy. I didn't realize they came that small, why don't you just slip him into a breast pocket on a shirt. :D

Shaylen, I made one that looks just like this. Pink with a white ruffle, and a pink bow...it worked perfect. Thanks for the hints!!!

That is to cute.

When i crochet dog sweater i do it in the rib stitch,i do 10 sc then hdc,that way it is strechy and will go on easy.

This is one im working on now,it looks like a sleeve.

47022bc1.jpg

Thank you, I didn't get the star ghan finished for Christmas, but I'm almost done now. Will update that picture at some point, too!

That is just adorable! And too funny! :D Btw, I LOVE your star afghan. I'll have to remember that idea for xmas 2006 - if I finish the other 3 items already planned for it! :D

Archived