How many

I crochet in my recliner mostly. My husband calls it the Queenie chair! Before I got DSL, I used to crochet at the computer while I waited for pages to load! It kept me sane! :loco I crochet in the car (my husband driving of course) even on short trips. I never go anywhere without a project. I used to worry about offending family members by crocheting while visiting, but they all understand and don't seem to mind at all!! :blush

Mostly I crochet at the computer.

My fiance (husband next week!!!) and I have side by side computers. He's a e-news junkie and has TV on his computer. So we turn on the TV. I crochet and check my message boards. He catches up on the news. We watch TV. It's a habit.

I crochet in the car, at doctors offices, etc, but at home its mostly at the computer - which is great when most of my patterns are online. :)

• 3 months later...

I crochet at my computer quite often! I like crocheting at my computer, hubby doesn't mind as long as I don't invade his part of the room with my stuff. Although I do crochet just about any place I want, I just take over the spot with my little round table, lamp, bag, and tea or soda and I am set.

When I am out and about I crochet in my car, any office, appointment for kids, or any other time I can. I am addicted to playing :cat with yarn.

I am a :cat kitty at :bheart!

• 2 weeks later...

if im off work i tend to do it at the pc so i can listen to the radio and haggle on ebay but in the evenings il sit in front of the tv because i dont really watch the tv anyway so what im making has all my concentration

Well, when you take into consideration the fact that my computer is a laptop, I pretty much crochet in front of my computer all the time. I do most of my crocheting on the couch - so I can be in front of the tv if there's something I want to watch/listen to, and when the kids are home, so I can be watching them and making sure they're not tearing my house apart.

I also like to do it in "my" chair in the bedroom - a big overstuffed chair that's in the middle of a bay window. But even if I'm in there, I've got my computer propped up on top of my yarn box in front of me (it's so big it's about the same size as a small coffee table, so when the lid's closed, I DO use it like a table).

I rarely crochet in front of the desktop computer in the bedroom, though. I just can't feel comfortable enough in that particular chair/area to really get any work done.

:cat

I try to crochet while using the computer - but I find I can't keep my mind focused on one thing. When the screensaver pops up - I know it's time to either focus on the internet or crochet.

Of course, there are times when I'm able to multi-task successfully.....:hook

Pat

Archived