How many

I crochet pretty much everywhere.... Right now I'm sitting in my chair at my computer desk watching TV and this is where I crochet in the evenings. During the day I crochet at work and if there's something that both me and my DH want to watch together, then I go in the living room and crochet in there...

My fave place to crochet is all cuddled up in my chaise lounge. Unfortunately I can't crochet there now because of the nerve damage in my leg. It's too low to the ground for me to get out of... Can't wait til I can sit in that chair again!

I crochet anywhere too!

I crochet a bit at work in front of my computer when I'm waiting for analyses to complete. If I'm trying out patterns that are online or on my computer, I usually fire up my laptop and put it by the couch.

I prefer to crochet on my couch. It's in the sun for most of the afternoon (when it's sunny) and it's so comfy (it's a hand-me-down from the parents, so it's way nicer than one I could afford ;) )

I forgot to say where I crochet...duh....I crochet mostly in this old nearly fallging apart overstuffed rocking chair, it has all my imprints, lol. I also crochet at my computer too where I feel closer to other crocheters:manyheart

I crochet on my leather couch in front of the TV, or in my bedroom on a big chair we have, or my favorite is in bed while watching TV. I almost always watch TV while I crochet. Rarely in front of the computer.

I crochet in front of my computer...at work! 99.9% of the time it is the only place I crochet, although I did get half a washcloth done in a traffic jam once! Seriously, I rarely crochet at all at home, thanks to my hellcats er, darling cats and kittens. They've learned to leave my yarn alone when I'm winding the balls; but I don't trust them if I'm absorbed in a project. I'll have to re-learn how to crochet in bed after my surgery; unless I feel up to sitting at my computer, then I can lock the little dev..er darlings, in the bathroom for a while (and watch them eat the flowers off my african violets again in spite).

I mostly crochet at my spot on the couch in front of the tv. Yay for tivo!! I also crochet in the car while I'm waiting for my daughter to get out of school.:hook

I never crochet in front of the computer because it's at the breakfast bar and it's not a comfy place to sit and crochet and usually I'm busy typing and clicking! :compute

• 1 month later...

Of course I'd have to put the lie to this answer tonight, since I'm crocheting right now (well, no - not RIGHT now! NOW I'm typing! :blush). I usually don't crochet at the computer, for two reasons: it's the only area in my house where I'm allowed to smoke (mean old house rules :angry - oh wait! I live alone! I set that rule. :lol), and I don't want my crocheting around my smoking, especially if I'm working on something for someone else. The other reason I don't is that I don't get much done, I'm too busy typing and clicking, just like pb&j!

Tonight, I'm allowing it because I'm way behind on the board here due to my Olympic project, which is what I'm working on because I'm still behind on that too! Oy!

I crochet or knit just about anywhere, and do in front of my computer pretty frequently. I used to bead at my computer too, until my husband got sick of having to help me fish beads and jump rings and wire bits out of my keyboard. (Oops. :D )

I prefer to crochet in our living room on our couch. Usually I'm next to my husband, with the yarn and a cat between us. (Somehow, the cats know that if we're on the couch, they can't play with the yarn. If I'm anywhere else, that goes out the window.)

Other crafty stuff -- beads, chainmaille, coming up with most Girl Scout projects, whatever -- I do in the middle of the living room floor.

chainmaille

*perks*

OK anyway.. I tend to try NOT to crochet here (in front of the puter) only as I spend way to much time here anyway and if I crochet here I never get off, I do though if it is somehting I am working on to help someone or if it is something I am crunched for time on (probably because I have spent to much time on the puter).

My favorite place is in David's Mom's chair.

I have yet to find that perfect spot though... maybe when our taxes come in and we get our new furntiure I will find THAT spot!

I've been known to crochet (and rubberstamp and even sew) at my computer...but it's not a normal habit (except for the rubberstamping...) My favorite place to crochet is on my couch...

I crochet in front of my computer...at work! 99.9% of the time it is the only place I crochet, although I did get half a washcloth done in a traffic jam once! Seriously, I rarely crochet at all at home, thanks to my hellcats er, darling cats and kittens. They've learned to leave my yarn alone when I'm winding the balls; but I don't trust them if I'm absorbed in a project. I'll have to re-learn how to crochet in bed after my surgery; unless I feel up to sitting at my computer, then I can lock the little dev..er darlings, in the bathroom for a while (and watch them eat the flowers off my african violets again in spite).

:lol This just made me laugh...I can so relate...Serenghetti is truly living up to her name...

Mostly I crochet in my favorite chair but I also crochet in front of my computer too. Those are my two spots, mainly, but just about anywhwere will do, to be honest with you. I also, usually do it when my dh is working and the kids are at school so I don't get interupted constantly.

Now, keeping the cats (I have 7 of them) away from the yarn is another story!!

:hook

No, never in front of the computer:ebay :compute ~ too busy typing and clicking!

I have a lovely 'fainting couch' thingy - DH calls it my Princess Chair, and I have a large wicker chest next to it with my favorite yarns (about 1/4 of my stash!) and my pattern books in a book shelf next to it, a funky display holder for my hooks, and three or four cloth-lined baskets for my WIPs... It is awesome! I am in the middle of all the activity and with the kids so I can talk and share their day... I LOVE IT:fame

I never crochet at my computer. If I did I would be frogging all day long! :lol

I have an oversized chair that I love to curl up in when I crochet. When it's warm outside I like to sit in te wicker chair on my porch and crochet while my kids run around like the (adorable) hooligans they are.

I usually crochet in the rocking chair in the living room. Or at the end of the couch. I have a small table with my stuff on it, under it, next to it, and from either space, I can reach it. Plus, I put in a very good light right above that space to help me see. So that's my spot.

Linda:cheer

I do everything in bed.. eat, study, sleep, crochet, knit, read, etc... haha, I'm too lazy to get up, walk around and find a nice spot. :blush

i crochet mostly in my bed.....i have a chair type pillow that allows me to sit up without straining my back.......the next best place is on the loveseat in the living room...with the ottoman nxt to it to help hold some of my supplies...

Archived