New Crochetalong ~~~~

JulieKay

Which Afghan do you want to make ?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which Afghan do you want to make ?

• Scripture Afghan
    • Lace and Bobbles Giant Granny
    • Sampler Stripes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Cindy -

Well, I've been kicking the idea around to try to do all 3 -- I hate to lose interested people if they want to do one of the losing ones ... I'm trying to figure out a way I can pull this off to do all 3 so everyone is happy !

I'll have to do some thinking on it and let you all know ~~~

Julie Kay I PMed you about this subject!!!!:cheer

I love owls......the collection is not too big because I don't have much space ..maybe if I put the hubby outside and bring more owls in :think ..just kidding:lol

Olga,

I collect owls too. :)

Madelyn

lol,lol...:lol it's ok ,i'll take a turkey or a chicken anytime...ducks?? well, he's cute.:lol

Well, no wonder you're a hoot then ! :tdance:hen:ducky

SORRY , NO OWLS --- those are the closest things I could find .:D

Yay...I got my book today and it is so pretty,cant wait to start,im ready when you ladies are.

Can we use eny color we want??

Speaking of collecting....i collect frogs,my dear hubby says he gets ribb-its from all sides.LOL

Well...i have 6 skiens of lilic and of cream,then i have some light sage and gold.So i was thinking maybe i would use that up.Oh and i have some light country blue and some dark,so meany to choose from :eek

I might even dig through my yarn buckets tonight,would like to use up some yarn i allready have,i just hate going into the storage room,its so daunting,lol.

What colors are you going to use??

HI LADIES

JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN BEFORE I LEAVE FOR THE WEEK END. WE ARE GOING TO MYRTLE BEACH - WILL BE BACK MONDAY EVENING SO IT WILL PROBABLY BE TUESDAY BEFORE I CAN VISIT ON CROCHETVILLE AGAIN. I HOPE TO BUY MY YARN WHILE I AM THERE. I DON'T HAVE A VERY LARGE STASH SO I AM GOING TO PICK UP SOME ADDITIONAL-HAVEN'T DECIDED WHAT COLORS TO GO WITH YET.

WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

GAYNELL

OMG !! :yay :yay I just found that book in my closet :cheer I had seen this afghan before and loved it so I must have bought the book and forgot that I had it :blush Too funny :lol

Here is a webpage with some close ups of the lace and bobbles 'ghan:

(Is this anyone here?)

scroll down a bit and then down some more to see more pictures:

http://www.seitherin.com/sew/2005_07_01_a-stitch-in-time_archive.html

I am so glad you found your book,now you can start to :cheer.

Ok when can we start,huh huh huh,i am to excited.I have all 18 storage bins out in the middle of my living room going through yarn,looks like a yarn store in here,lol.SOOoooo... meny choices.

Dear Gaynell .

Would it be too much out of your way to swing up by Ohio and pick me up ?

Myrtle Beach is my favorite place in the world .

How far of a drive is it for you guys from your house ?

It's about 600 miles for us .

Have a great time amd we'll see you when you get back !

Wow Julie KAy I did not realize you were only 1 state away from me. Ha thats funny because I even mailed you something!!! lol brain freeze!! lol:lol What part of Ohio?

We have friends in Chesterville we visit oft. and we drive right thru there when headed to the reservations!!!

I am having a good laugh!!:lol

Hello Ladies –

Although the poll hasn’t officially closed, it looks like the Lace & Bobbles has won by majority .

BUT …. I don’t want to disappoint the people in the other 2 groups . So, everyone will get to participate in the group they voted for ! I have found 2 very good people to lead the other 2 groups . They have both been in my other Crochetalongs and have been very dedicated to the group, posting often and completing their projects .They are also both very good kind-hearted ladies and will make great leaders . I will be there for them as backup support (but I bet they won’t even need me ! )

I will be posting separate threads now for each one ,so be watching for your group to open up and go in and your directions will be in there as to how to proceed .

Get your yarn and hooks out, ladies , it’s time to make some afghans !

:hook :hook :hook

I have started my laces and bobble's. It looks so nice already I cant wait to see it all done. I started it in red hearts ... carrot..soft beige...and cilantro.....I still have other colors to add but thats gonna be easy ....I'm doing this with extra skeins of yarn I have so...lets get it on!!!:clap

Scorpio....that is looking great! I love the colors you chose..I am crocheting even faster now to see mine half as done as yours.

OMG !! :yay :yay I just found that book in my closet :cheer I had seen this afghan before and loved it so I must have bought the book and forgot that I had it :blush Too funny :lol

Here is a webpage with some close ups of the lace and bobbles 'ghan:

(Is this anyone here?)

scroll down a bit and then down some more to see more pictures:

http://www.seitherin.com/sew/2005_07_01_a-stitch-in-time_archive.html

Archived