comfortghan help? Picture.

mseavey2

Don't know where my original post disappeared to, but I wanted to show you one of the comfortghans that I have finally completed for my friends mom. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about, my best friend who was 31 years old lapsed into a diabetic coma and passed away. He left behind an 8 year old son. His mother is the one that had found him right after he had passed. My original idea was to make one burgandy and one blue. Due to the abundance of blue squares I receive, I decided to make them both a combo. I am short on burgandy squares, so for know, I only have one comfortghan completed. As soon as I am albe to make some more burgandy squares, I will then be albe to finish the other one. I will post a picture of that one as well. I wasn't sure how to join them, so I used the flat braid joining method.(at least that is what I think it is called). Thanks again to all of you that contributed squares. You will never truly know how much it means to me.:ty :ty :ty47b5cc07b3127cce964b9390ed1500000016108AZOWbNm5cuG

Archived