Arizona anyone?

abud24

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We don't live in Tucson, but we're planning a visit there come April.. Got friends in Benson. I hope to collect some more Juiper for hooks and handles while we're down there. The stuff i brought back from Sedona was awsome hook material.

Has anyone been to the Sit and Stitch night at Michael's on Broadway? I've thought about going sometime, if I can get hubby to watch the kids, that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Phoenix has two active CGOA chapters, one in the north west, the other in the south east. Both welcome new members. You can attend a few meetings without being a CGOA member to see if you are comfortable with the group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I'm in Maricopa! There are not even that many people in this town (yet, but it's growing), and so far away from Phoenix and Tucson. Most of the groups meet over 30 miles from here and that's quite a drive, especially with how heavy traffic has become on the highways. Would be great to find others in Maricopa who crochet!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello kroshaykitti, I am in Casa Grande! Were not to far away. I know the feeling about being away from everyone in a small town. Maricopa is starting to boom though.

Hi, I'm in Maricopa! There are not even that many people in this town (yet, but it's growing), and so far away from Phoenix and Tucson. Most of the groups meet over 30 miles from here and that's quite a drive, especially with how heavy traffic has become on the highways. Would be great to find others in Maricopa who crochet!

Archived