From Reno, NV

Stitchinpick

I have been a lurker here for ages. I love looking at everyone's projects. I have been hesitant to slow down and figure out how to post pictures of my projects, so I kept putting off joining. :loco I do have a digital camera though and will try soon.

I have finally joined because I am afraid you will move away and I won't find you. I have surgery coming up -- who wants to bet the move takes place while I am "indisposed"? I think that's in Murphy's law someplace. I signed up so that I have the chance of being informed.

My favorite thing about this web site has been everyones' sharing of their projects. I am so worried that the new web site will not allow all the photos. :eek2 Does anyone know?

I am glad to be here.

Sitchinpick

:welcome

I'm practically positive we'll be allowed to post away pictures just as fast as we've been posting 'em now, but I'm not an administrator so I can't say for sure. :))

And, don't worry, you'll find us. Even if you come here after we're gone, there will be a note. Plus, bookmark us now at www.crochetville.org Right now, if you click that, you'll come here at Ezboard. But, when you click it after we've moved, it will automatically take you to our new location. Neat, no? :bounce

Hello and :welcome to Crochetville!

Rachel was correct. :) You will still be able to post photos and we'll be able to customize the site, so it will look about the same. :) Definitely bookmark www.crochetville.org because it will link you here for right now and then take you to the new site once we move. :bounce

Hi, Stitchinpick! Welcome to Crochetville! :welcome :grouphug I'm glad you joined us! Yep, what everybody has said is correct. We'll still post pics at the new place, which will be crochetville.org! And if you forget, don't worry, there will be a big notice here at the old board, telling everybody where to find us. :yes

Archived