A Tiny Shrug

aliciasjoy

I'm all alone and watching trash tv and crocheting. My idea of heaven, indeed.

I made this tiny shrug out of the yarn from Target that ended up costing $.25. It's pretty yucky yarn, kept splitting, but my doll doesn't care. Or, maybe she's just really polite?

tinyshrug2.jpg

tinyshrug.jpg

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Is that an asian ball jointed doll? It looks like one of the smaller ones. me and my best friends are getting them. Her's are in the mail. I'm on DenOfAngels.com, a ball jointed doll forum, all the time. I'm currently trying to make my own doll. its hard.:headache

I can't wait until my friend gets her dolls so i can make him and her little clothes. It's such an addicting and expensive hobby.:2c

Thanks y'all! My son doesn't like them either (my Blythes). He thinks they're creepy.

I also like the old strawberry shortcake dolls, so I think I'm a fan of dolls with oversize heads.

My daughter says the same thing about those dolls being creepy! I think the doll and the shrug are adorable! Nice job!:)

LolitaChase, no, she's a Blythe--the Ashton Drake Gallery repro. I also have a blonde one, the Samedi Marche.

They don't have joints, just the clicky bendable legs. Are you getting a Pullip? I like those as well, and am pretty sure the bodies are about the same size as Blythe.

And word about it getting expensive! But so fun to make the little things for them.

Archived