Sign in to follow this  
Reba

Hi from an NC newbie!

Hi, my name's Reba, and as you can tell I'm a newbie to this board. I live in NC, around Charlotte. I've been crocheting for a few months; I'd love to attempt some interesting projects, but I can't afford any nice yarn ("nice" being pretty much anything other than Red Heart Super Saver--*sigh* the life of a poor college student.

Anyways, I've tooled around this board a bit, and everyone here seems really nice and helpful! Can't wait to get to konw you all!

Hi Reba! Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome

:welcome to Crochetville, Reba! :wave

:hi Hello Reba! I can't afford lots of the fun yarns either, but there's nothing wrong with Red Heart...and there are still plenty of things we can make. Have fun! :bounce

Hi Reba,

welcome to Crochetville. I hope you enjoy your time here.

:welcome REBA :hug I've only been here a few weeks and I already LOVE it!! I'm from NC as well and guess what?! We're not alone!

Hi Reba! I'm new too and guess what? I'm also from NC! Asheville area. :)

:faint Small world, wnclady!! I'm in Canton!!

Guest NCAugeriFan

:welcome from another NC crochet addict! You will :)h it here!

~cadie

Hi, Reba! Welcome to Crochetville! :welcome :grouphug I am in NC also. :)) New Bern. There are getting to be a lot of us North Carolinians on the board!

Guest Jen X

*waves* Hi! I'm in the RTP area (Durham) :D I haven't been here long but I'm having a blast so far!

Jen

Donna, your in New Bern? Please go by Horton Homes and wave to my new doublewide. Its STILL not on my lot, but we came by last weekend to visit it.

Kathy (whos SUPPOSED to be in Beaufort, but is still hangin at the beach waiting)

Small world, Kathy! For sure I will wave when I go by! :lol How cool that we are so near each other. :thumbsup

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Kathy (whos SUPPOSED to be in Beaufort, but is still hangin at the beach waiting)<hr></blockquote>

My dad is from Newport! A lot of my family still lives there or has moved back there.

The world is incredibly small. Before my mom retired, she worked with yarntomato's husband.