Hi from an NC newbie!

Reba

Hi, my name's Reba, and as you can tell I'm a newbie to this board. I live in NC, around Charlotte. I've been crocheting for a few months; I'd love to attempt some interesting projects, but I can't afford any nice yarn ("nice" being pretty much anything other than Red Heart Super Saver--*sigh* the life of a poor college student.

Anyways, I've tooled around this board a bit, and everyone here seems really nice and helpful! Can't wait to get to konw you all!

Donna, your in New Bern? Please go by Horton Homes and wave to my new doublewide. Its STILL not on my lot, but we came by last weekend to visit it.

Kathy (whos SUPPOSED to be in Beaufort, but is still hangin at the beach waiting)

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Kathy (whos SUPPOSED to be in Beaufort, but is still hangin at the beach waiting)<hr></blockquote>

My dad is from Newport! A lot of my family still lives there or has moved back there.

The world is incredibly small. Before my mom retired, she worked with yarntomato's husband.

Archived