beatr

Hi from Washington

Hi,

I live in Washington state, have been married for 36 years and have one adult daughter.

I enjoy many things crafty, crocheting, knitting, needle work, quiling etc. Also enjoy being outside, hiking, boating, camping, biking etc. Like to stay busy.

Have worked for 15 years as a 911, police, fire and ambulance dispatcher. About 5 more years and I can retire and really enjoy being crafty.

I was referred by Jimbo, who makes those great crochet hooks out of branches. I have two and really love them

Let me be the first to welcome you Bea!!

Everybody, this is a very dear friend of mine! She's the wife of my very best friend (who was also best man at my wedding). You're gonna like it here Bea!!

Welcome to Crochetville from Tennessee!

Hello Bea and Welcome!

Hi! :hi Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome

Welcome B, From Texas here, Great place here Im sure you will love it.:sheepxmas

Welcome from bay ridge brooklyn - i am ordering three hooks from her!!! :cheer

Hello Bea! :welcome to Crochetville, from the Pacific Northwest...Glad to have you join us...

~K

Hi Bea :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! :manyheart

Hi B, and welcome from VA:hook

Hi B,

This is the best site ever :yay , I spend lots of time here learning and giving. The people are the most friendly, outgoing, informative group I have ever come in contact with :hug.

You will love it here, and wait till you get to join the swaps. I have done 3 so far and have been here for 6 or 7 months I think.

I live in the Kirkland area and teach crochet and knitting classes at the Michael's in Kirkland. Welcome.

A big welcoming HELLO from sunny Southern California.

Thanks for the welcome. Wow there are people from all over the world on this site. What a great thing to have going

hi bea, welcome from the puget sound area of washington LOL, we are growing in numbers i am thinking lots of us washingtonians here hehe, so glad you joined us. i am vicki and i live south of tacoma and teach crochet at joann fabrics. i hope you like it here as much as i do, hope to see what your making soon:manyheart :manyheart

:welcome Hi and welcome from Illinois!!

Hi there Bea from one of Jimbo's mates in Australia! We are really glad you joined. I just got the most beautiful applewood hook from him. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Greetings from another Noobe, from BlueJean OR:2rain

Terri