kad2mgd

Hello from Wisconsin

Hello Everyone,

I'm Rachel, a stay at home mom to two little girls, ages 2 and 4. Obviously, I don't have tons of time to crochet, but every second I get I try to do a little. My mom taught me to crohet when I was little and then she gave me a refresher course this spring. I've been having a lot of fun, and I've been a little saner because of it:lol We do live in Milwaukee,WI and since it's been so cold I'm hoping to get a lot of things made this winter....you never know!!

Yay! Finally someone close to me! I live in North Prairie, but currently work at GE Medical Information Systems in Menomonee Falls. So glad you could join us and I hope we get to see some of your creations soon :)

:hiand :welcome from sunny Southern California.

Hi :welcome from rainy northern California!! All of my family is freezing in Wisconsin like you. I have family from Appleton to Fond du lac to Oconomowoc....I lived there 30 some years. Yes, stay warm and crochet this winter!! :hi Nice to meet you!!

:welcome Hi, neighbor and welcome from Illinois!!

Hi! :hi Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome

Hi Rachel :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! :manyheart

Hello Rachel and welcome to the boards, from the Pacific Northwest. Can't wait to see some of your handi-work :hook!

~K

Hi Rachel, and welcome from VA:hook

Hi Rachel, welcome to Crochetville! I'm also from Wisconsin...I'm in Oshkosh. It's nice to see someone else from Wisconsin here!

Candy

Hello and Welcome from Shelbyville, KY :cheer

Hope

Welcome, Rachel. Hello from NW New Mexico...where the sun's shining and we are setting record breaking high temps...no white Christmas here! Enjoy

Hello Rachael!

Welcome to a great group! You're going to love it here! :hook