doll

Mamatiger

Well, we got a dollhouse for my four yr old for Christmas. She saw me looking at dolls for it, nothing is sacred here, she knows exactly what she is getting. But she got very upset and said that she wanted me to crochet them. Well, seeing how short they needed to be I decided to use thread. I only have one done now, I used double strands of thread, its the daddy. Now, I get to try and convert it to make smaller ones. Excuse the picture of the tattoo, I also had to show someone that.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbMm7Fi5ZOWFa&notag=1

But I am very happy. I made up the pattern. But I can't write patterns so I have notes but nothing I think anyone other than me will understand. But if someone wants the notes, let me know. THis is the first time I have worked with thread, I am very proud of the result. Oh forgot almost, he is bendable. I put pipe cleaners down his arms and legs and through his body. I even got him to stand up once. Of course now I also need to figure out how to make clothes:D

On craigslist!!!! This woman said her daughter rarely played with it. It wasn't a planned present but one I couldn't pass up. And yes, she loves crochet. She will see something and say, OH Mom, you can crochet that, right? I want it in such and such color. I have about 5 projects going for her right now. And we might be moving to Washington, so I get to pull out the wool again. She has play scarfs and hats in light materials, but she wants to play in the snow so much:D I want to start teaching her, she pretends to all the time, but I am not sure how to go about it, or if it just isn't something that she can do right now, ya know?

Loved your photos there are kits for children to learn crochet or knitting. I think if she wants to learn that bad it will be easy to teach her. Good Luck your little man is really good. You could make his clothes from felt or some other kind of easy material.

very cute, she is going to love it, i love your tattoo, it looks like it is raised up like in 3 -d, awesome work. i agree your little girl if she is interested., you could teach her the basics. where in washington are you maybe going to be moving,. i live south of tacoma thanks for sharing your little man:D :D

It is raised in that picture, it was hours after it was done. I swell a lot after getting a tattoo, and it was four hours sitting getting it. A slightly painful experience.

We are moving, my husband did get orders. So we will be in the Bangor area. Of course, have to love the military, we will be packing up in like a month. I am not sure if I can whip out two ponchos, hats and mittens for my girls. And after looking at my wool selection they aren't going to like the colors, all natural colors, white beige and gray. So they get to do some shopping, or at least my four yr old, I am not thinking the 19 mo old is going to know what she is doing when she points to a color on the computer screen:lol

Archived