Hello From North Florida

Amberfire3

Hi,

I have speent a lot of time Lurking on this wonderful board in the last month just taking in the scene and feeling the Vibe (wonderful) so I thought it was time I said Hello.

I'm Mickie.

I'm 42 mother of 2 and granny to 1. I've been married for 23 years. I am active in Boyscout's (my son just became an eagle scout) and Native American Powwow's with my extended family.

I come from a long line of Quilters, Crocheter's, Kiniters and Beaders so I sometimes wonder if I do crafts because I like to or because I have to LOL.

Crochet is the perfect craft to do while I am watching my grandson or sitting at boyscouts with my husband.

I have been crocheting since The summer I turned 10. I was a very hyperactive child back when girls were not LOL so my Grandmother handed me a ball of left over yarn (commenting that idle hands were the devils workshop) and a big K hook. She showed me how to make a granny square and I have been crocheting ever since.

Anyway That's all I can think of

Be blessed

Mickie

hi Mickie,

welcome to Crochetville! A big congratulations to your son on his attaining Eagle Scout.

I look forward to hearing from you on the boards and I hope you enjoy your time here.

all the best

Karen

Archived