RebeccaVelasquez

Winter Wool - sign up closed!

344 posts in this topic

This sounds like fun! Now that the holiday are out of the way and steady paychecks are coming in I can DO IT! I hope to get some laceweight I really want to try something delicate. :hook

:frog

pls remove my name from swap-

i am not able to participate at this time

joanne r.

hey girls hate to be the bearer of bad news here

but..

i just got my newsletter from knitpicks.. its a $40 minimum to get free shipping now but smaller orders shipping decreased..

You got that, too?? I was just whining about it, lol!! The good news is that shipping is only $3.29 on orders less than $40... Still very reasonable...

This is the free shipping code for any size order, doesn't have to be a $40 minimum. I don't know how long it'll be good for, but once you place items in your cart, it automatically gives you the free shipping in the shipping box.

Since I've always had trouble keeping my total to under $40 with all of my previous orders with Knit Picks, I don't think I'll be worrying too much about the change. :lol They are still a good deal in my book, and their yarn is fantastic! I especially :manyheart their laceweight yarns, though I'm hoping to stock up on some of the heavier stuff for planned projects soon. They have yet to disappoint me, including with shipping times, which have been lightning fast for me! :hook

Only thing missing to make my life complete is a yarn swift... :c9

[well that's wierd! I put up what I thought was the daydreaming smilie and got the "you've made my day" smilie instead - is that an error? Oh well.]

Only thing missing to make my life complete is a yarn swift... :c9

OMGosh that's the same for me! my LYS has one that's made locally for $40 and they're having a sale on the 1st so hopefully i'll be able to pick one up there! YIPPIE

I am trying to join (if it isn't too late) but my emails to you Rebecca keep bouncing. Hopefully this one will come through.

I have been laying pretty low lately (as that's how I have been feeling) but I GOTTA try to at least bounce back for the new year.

Hugs

Sent email with all the information. This sounds like fun and is my first to participate in.

Thanks,

partners are posted! i'll be sending out partner information via email. give me time, girls --- i probably will not get them all sent out tonight.

i will post when i have sent them all ---- PLEASE do not post or email me telling me you haven't gotten your partner yet.....

Thanks in advance for all your hard work. I already know I :manyheart my partners :devil

partners are posted! i'll be sending out partner information via email. give me time, girls --- i probably will not get them all sent out tonight.

i will post when i have sent them all ---- PLEASE do not post or email me telling me you haven't gotten your partner yet.....

I received mine this morning.....now, what to order and what to make special..................................

OMG i'm sooo sorry :eeki emailed you before reading this so sorry just delete it i'm a dork.. bad girl read the rest of the forum before emailing... i'm sorry!:hook

I'm so excited, I got my partners name, placed an order :compute at KnitPicks and now just to wait:emptymailpatiently for it to come, so I can add some yarn I dyed and get it out to her so she's on :c9

Ok, what's the difference between Peruvian Wool and Merino Wool? I was checking out KnitPicks and those are the 2 types of wool yarn I see... Does it matter?? THANKS!!!