RebeccaVelasquez

Winter Wool - sign up closed!

344 posts in this topic

here's the button!!

BUwinterwool2.jpg

Nice Button!

My problem is that even with following the instructions, when I try to put a button on my neglected blog, it comes out HUGE and distorted. I am lame and don't have a clue how to do it. I've followed the instructions here, and got one on there but like I said, it's HUGE. Anyone want to hold my hand on this?

It's totally worth an extra $5 for free shipping. I'm in.

no joke about that shipping.. it would cost you MORE to send it out ...

Rebecca, I love our wooly friend! Can't wait to get home and add him to my blog. I'm itching to find out my partners color and weight preferences so I can place another order with knitpicks.

I have a feeling knitpicks will be overwhelmed with orders. They had better be decent in their shipping times. I know calling to get a catalog is not a fast endevor. I can't wait as well to know the who and what, so I can order.

KPixie has some nice stuff, too!!! I've had nothing but positive experiences with them.

And let us not forget HandPaintedYarn.Com, either... :drool

And rovings... mmm - rovings... Well, check these out... or these... or these... [gee - can you tell I've been wanting to build a roving stash??]

I'm so excited about this swap I can't stand it!!

Thank you all for sharing your favorites, because I am pretty new to the joys of wool, it was only a year ago I was brave enough to use a wool blend to see if I was allergic or not.

Oh, wow, y'all forgot to mention I need a seatbelt, to keep me from falling off the chair and a towel to clean up the :drool... those are some awesome sites! Thanks for sharing.

how is roving wool different from yarn?

do u use rovings the same way?

joanne r.

I'm sitting this swap out, but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted their favorite yarn sites. I about fell over when I realized how much beautiful yarn is out there waiting for me! :P

I think this is wonderful idea;however, I'm unable to participate at this time. :(

I will be watching so I can live vicariously through everyone if that's okay?:hook

Have a great time!!!

I ordered some yarn from KnitPicks last Friday, all I can say is WOW! It arrived today! Got more natural Wool of the Andes for dying and a color card! Please, partner to be....want something I can get from KnitPicks, just so I can order from them again!!!