RebeccaVelasquez

Winter Wool - sign up closed!

344 posts in this topic

Welcome

to the

Winter Wool Yarn Swap!

BUwinterwool2.jpg

RULES:

The yarn for this swap MUST be 100% wool/100% alpaca or a blend of the two. NO superwash and NO other fibers, please! Yes, I realize that this will exclude some becuase of allergies, but it will also be a swap to include others that have not been in a yarn swap before.

Yarn to send: You may send any weight/brand/color you’d like – although, please respect your partner if they specifically ask to not receive a certain color/weight.

You may purchase from a store or send from your personal stash. If de-stashing, please make certain that the yarn is in “new†condition.

The maximum amount spent should be $25 (of course you may spend less if you shop sales or are destashing). Make certain your yarn package is valued at $25. Feel free to include a pattern or small giftee along with your yarn if you wish, but this is NOT an obligation of this swap.

There is a short sign up time for this swap - 12 days

You have approximately 45 days to send items. January 1-February 15. Please do not sign up if you cannot participate within the time limit and yarn specifications. If in the middle you find that you cannot fulfill your committment, email me. I understand that "life" happens, I just ask that you be respectful enough to let myself know so that other arrangements can be made for your partner!

You may or may not be receiving from the same person(s) you ship to.

Place “Winter Wool†somewhere on your package so that your partner can jump in excitement when it arrives.

"Thank you's" are required! You can send a thank you by mail, email, or posting on the thread. You MUST let myself AND your partner know when a package is received.

Have Fun!

Ware an international group, and everyone is more than welcome to participate, that means that your pal may live across the world. Keep this in mind when mailing items-allowing for extra shipping time.

Please, use this email to contact me:

Rebecca@EweDevil.com

To Sign Up:

Copy & Paste this information into an email, PLEASE title(subject) the email - Winter Wool

Crochetville Name:?

Name:?

Mailing Address (include street, city, state, country, zip):?

Would you like 'natural' (no color) to dye on your own:?

Prefer to NOT receive this color of yarn:?

Can you ship international:?

Is there a weight of yarn you would NOT like to have (laceweight/bulky/sock):?

Would you rather receive roving (wool not yet spun into yarn):?

Rebecca@EweDevil.com

When partners are assigned, it will work like this:

sally > sue

sue > betty

betty > sally

sally sends to sue

sue sends to betty

betty sends to sally

Partner List

rebeccav - threeolivemartini

kiki - ullenastar13

threeolivemartini - wovenNspun

jacqui - natalie058

quiltymare - kiki

losingmymind2 - dhuanae

craftimama - hischildsindi

dsa0901 - rebeccav

mumbles17 - sunshine1977

donnalynn2 - jacqui

hischildsindi - craftimama

dhuanae - kariholtz

natalie058 - losingmymind2

ullenastar13 - quiltymare

woolandflax - halesje

earthwhisper - donnalynn2

bonniecrochets - mumbles17

dawnsrays - wolfeyez76

sunshine1977 - airmedh

katandia - auntbubbels

eugenie - whitedtu

goldie316 - dawnsrays

xmaystarx - katandia

montana mommy - bonniecrochets

sjkmaurice - woolandflax

airmedh - xmaystarx

halesje - montana mommy

wolfeyez76 - eugenie

wintsongang - lanik

auntbubbels - earthwhisper

crochetaddict033 - knitwitch

kittencrochet - pb&j

lanik - goldie316

sewcrochet4fun - topperarnold

whitedtu - carol l.

megan - sewcrochet4fun

AHiscox - crochetaddict033

AshEgypt - megan

pb&j - mscrocheter

topperarnold - winstongang

mscrocheter - AHiscox

carol l. - shelain22

knitwitch - kittencrochet

wovenNspun - deneen

shelain22 - AshEgypt

kariholtz - sjkmaurice

Here comes another email. Is home dyed wool ok? I've got some that doesn't have a project in mind yet, and more natural on the way.

I've just sent an e mail this is my first swap so let me know if ive done the sign up wrong won't you. I'm not to wonderful on this computer stuff still. lol.

Love it, love it. I don't have access to wool, though, except online. Can I order something and have it sent to a partner? (I don't want to have to pay twice for shipping!)

Love it, love it. I don't have access to wool, though, except online. Can I order something and have it sent to a partner? (I don't want to have to pay twice for shipping!)

absolutely - did you know if you order $30 worth (which is darn near our 25 requirement) from www.knitpicks.com shipping is free!?

i'm game i love wool! i love dying it and then felting and everything else you can do with it! YUM!

i just sent an email! can't wait

It's been awhile since I could participate in any of the swaps, but I will be in a good position to do this next month and I'm grabbing the opportunity! :yay Email has been sent. A girl can't ever have too much wool! :hook