CatsCradleCreations

~~2006 Square A Month Granny Swap~~Underway

900 posts in this topic

This looks like it is getting more confused every day. Are we still sending squares to Melissa or has she dropped out?

I am sending my May square toJimmie Lu, and I hope that is going to be right.

sondra

hello ladies,

right after I posted here that haven't got my squares I get not one but two squares in the mail today!! right now!!! I got a lovely variegated blue and red square from Kiki, thanks a lot kiki, and a lovely green square from AnnArbor,(Michigan?). There was no name on square but its a lovely lovely square. These are so nice and were a great pick-me-upper!

Debbie if you don't get it by this weekend please let me know and I will send you another!

Hugs

Vims

Hi Sondra! Since admin is working on getting the swap back up and running with a coordinator, why don't you hold off on sending a May square for right now, until they have a swap coordinator in place. It should be very soon....and then things will get straightened out. :)

Hugs! Juli

Vims,

The Ann Arbor square was from me! I am soooo glad you got it! I had posted that I had forgot to put a card in with the square... I didn't realize I forgot to put my name on it, too. Jeez! :)

Glad you liked it!

hello ladies,

right after I posted here that haven't got my squares I get not one but two squares in the mail today!! right now!!! I got a lovely variegated blue and red square from Kiki, thanks a lot kiki, and a lovely green square from AnnArbor,(Michigan?). There was no name on square but its a lovely lovely square. These are so nice and were a great pick-me-upper!

Debbie if you don't get it by this weekend please let me know and I will send you another!

Hugs

Vims

donnalynn , I got your square yesterday its very pretty . My allergies are really kicking my butt :sneeze:fever:sleep . I will post a picture of it hopefully tonight. Thank you . What month is that for? I am having trouble remembering . Was it april? March? Anyhow its very pretty looks like caron ss blue trimed in red . :manyheart

Vims,

The Ann Arbor square was from me! I am soooo glad you got it! I had posted that I had forgot to put a card in with the square... I didn't realize I forgot to put my name on it, too. Jeez! :)

Glad you liked it!

I got it a minute later I posted here!!! and I even took a peek at your blog!! I was truly having a senior moment here even before I turn 40!:D

By the way may I ask your name ? It would be nice to associate the square with a name:):yay

thanks again:hook

hugs

Vims

Got it Donna :yay It is so pretty!!

I really like these two squares that I have now with the web pattern and the flower center.

I think this is the April square though, but is okey dokey with me :clap. How about you Norma---I think I got your square :).

We can trade if you would like.

Here is a pic---sorry it is a tad blurry, my camara sure can eat up the battery's :lol.

You can click on pic to enlarge:

th_maysquare.jpg

SheCrochets is otherwise known as Jennifer. :lol

And I know what you mean about senior moments... as I approach (gulp) 30, I have more and more! :lol

I got it a minute later I posted here!!! and I even took a peek at your blog!! I was truly having a senior moment here even before I turn 40!:D

By the way may I ask your name ? It would be nice to associate the square with a name:):yay

thanks again:hook

hugs

Vims

Got it Donna :yay It is so pretty!!

I really like these two squares that I have now with the web pattern and the flower center.

I think this is the April square though, but is okey dokey with me :clap. How about you Norma---I think I got your square :).

We can trade if you would like.

Here is a pic---sorry it is a tad blurry, my camara sure can eat up the battery's :lol.

You can click on pic to enlarge:

th_maysquare.jpg

yes mine is blue and red . I didn't know what month it was .I know that the aprils is suppose to be orange green and white. That is a call up to you . :manyheart

Elizabeth Taylor in group 2 your April square is on its way to you! I mailed it today. 4/18

Karen

CrochetMamaII of group 2, your april square will be going out tomorrow. I'm really sorry it may be a day or two late, I didn't realize what the date was!!:eek

It turned out really pretty, very um, mango!!;)

Meanwhile, I'm stalking my mail carrier hoping my April square is coming soon.:)

I am pleased thrilled to announce that the fabulous Juli/craftimama will be taking over this swap for Melissa. Please give her a warm thank you for picking this swap up in mid-stream (because I sure do! :lol) and a little time to get things organized the way she would like it to be.

Now, everybody say it with me:

:applause Thank you Juli!! :applause

WOO HOO! Thanks Juli!!! You're a trooper!!! We'll try not to bombard you too early on! :hook

Thank you Juli for taking over this swap! :clap

Thank you topperarnold a.k.a. Sara, I got my square (for April) today. Thank you so much, it is pretty.:hug

I have posted a new swap thread for this exchange so that all the old info could be updated. Please post to the new thread from here on out. :)

I am working on sorting things out...please check the updated received list on the new thread and let me know if I missed any.

Also, if any of you have not received squares or have other problems, please let me know.

Hugs! Juli