CatsCradleCreations

~~2006 Square A Month Granny Swap~~Underway

900 posts in this topic

Veronica, you filled the last spot.

I'll work on getting the groups together this week and let you know when to watch your e-mails. :hook

EDIT: If you filled out the sign up form, please check the list on the first post to see if you're on it. Some submitted the form but didn't make the cut-off. I may be doing another square swap later, but this one is full.

I'm reopening the sign-ups for one more group for this swap. There are currently 10 spots open for the last group.

KarenCarter, could you please send me your info again? Somehow, it got lost. :(

i just sign up...yyaaaaayyyyyy

( will we get an e mail tellingus when this starts and to whom 2 send >??? )

sorry...new at this

ty Tina

will we get an e mail tellingus when this starts and to whom 2 send ???

Yep. Once the list is up to 48, I'll group everyone into one of 4 groups. The first person listed under your name is where you send your first square. I'll post detailed instructions and the swapper groups once they're all assigned.

I bought my yarn tonight for the first square! Yipeeeeeee!:cheer

I got Red Heart SS in Claret, Black and Burgandy!

This is gonna be fun...:hook

Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm in on this -- there are empty spots on the first post of the htread, but it's after 10pm, and other people may have signed up ebfore me and simply not been added to the signed-up list yet. If I didn't make it in, I'll still watch this thread with interest, as I'd like to make a 12" square afghan at some point.

Lene'

I've just signed up if there is still room. I've been wanting to force myself to do granny squares as they are my personal nemesis and this way I will be obligated to! I figure at one per month I should be able to meet the quota!

I would like to sign up but I cant ship overseas if I leave that block empty does that mean you cant ship overseas? :think

I would like to sign up but I cant ship overseas if I leave that block empty does that mean you cant ship overseas? :think

Yes. It's a checkbox so if you check it, it means yes and if you leave it unchecked, it means no.

I just signed my daughter up for this swap. I will be responsable for seeing her sq. are sentout!!! She is sooo excited this is a big responsablity for a 12 year old!!!

:oops I'm a goofball! There are two more spots open. When I edited the list, I noticed I had skipped #s 17 and 18, so it appeared that there were 48 signed up. :eek

Thanks for taking this on, Melissa! I'm looking forward to this!:yay

Mare

Thanks for taking this on, Melissa! I'm looking forward to this!:yay

Ditto that! :lol

I just had someone inform me that she will not be able to swap, so there is one more spot open. If you want to participate in this swap and are not already signed up, please visit HERE and submit your info. The first one submitted will be in the swap.

:ctree

Questions about the color chart

Can they be just one color from the chart for that month?

Or do they need to be all of the colors on the chart for that month?