The mother load...

hischildsindi

...it started with my sister getting me some crochet magazines/leaflets for my birthday from the Salvation Army and then telling me they had heaps of them. I went there on my lunch today and she was so not kidding. So, so many books and so little time, I felt like I had hit the mother load. :c9 I did a brief look see and quick buy and still came out with a bunch of them. :c9 They were priced at $0.58, $0.88 and $1.58 each... they all looked nearly new, some old and some new. I got like $14 worth and I still want more. It's an addition I swear!! In my lifetime I could never crochet all the projects I have patterns for, not even just crocheting instead of working and living life.... but I still want more patterns. :devil

Way to go... I did that not long ago.. it is so much fun to find something like that. I was and still am on cloud nine from my find. I have had a blast going through the books I found. Have fun and show some of the things you make from the books...:clap

What a terrific find!!!!

And to add to the saying that you can never be too rich or too thin, you can never have enough yarn, books, patterns or hooks either!!!!

Happy crocheting!!!!

LI Roe

Hey, did you happen to find an Annie's Attic Baby Bootie Boutiqe booklet?

Amber

I don't remember seeing that, or I'd probably have snagged it. I love making baby things and there's always a new babies between work and church.

Archived