crochet hook holder

melectric

I really should be working on my mother-in-law's blanket but I found myself getting a little burnt out. So I thought I would try out this crochet hook holder pattern I have had for awhile. I have a tendency to misplace hooks, buy new ones and find them the next day. That is why you might notice the fact that I have 3 G hooks. :lol I am hoping that this will inspire me to be a little more organized. The only gripe I have about the pattern is that my clover hooks don't fit in the loops, but I can just put them in the pocket.

12a.gif

12b.gif

It looks great. I made a purple one a few months ago, and it is a wonderful thing. I am too cheap to buy one. It sure beats the little cigar box I was carrying them around in. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

wow! love the colours you have used and the flower is a really cute addition! You know what I have 4 hook pouches (2 of which belong to my kids - they didn't want to borrow from me ) and I still have the problem of the missing hook and to add to my woes sometimes my whole case goes off on a trip of its own to wherever!!!

Goodluck with your hooks.

hugs

vims

Hmm, I don't know what TOTC hooks are. The biggest hook I have in there is a K and it fits fine, so maybe they would fit. I really like the one debsydoo just posted and I think I will have to try it.

That came out so nice and the beautiful rich color sets off the flower wonderfully.

I love that pattern and have one done in yellow WW, but am working on another in a dark lavendar. The button loop is very good on yours -- on mine, I simply stitched onto the back a long chain and then wrap and tie it closed. It is great for all the usual hooks -- up to the K size. Like you, my larger hooks fit nicely in the pocket. My largest, a Q, fits into the loop on the pocket. And it is so quick and easy to carry along with, whenever I leave the house. :-)

Archived