christmas tree skirt complete

naidascrochet

I like those colours, there are often so many christmas decorations stuffed in the same room that it all just becomes too loud. This one is different, that's nice. :)

ty all:santa

well, about the ribbon candy, all the candies were set up at the school when we made the gingerbread house, I dont know where they got it from, sorry! it sure is pretty though. one of the moms used it as a chimney on their candy house

:wgrin

naida

I swear I will start my Christmas stuff earlier next year (If you believe that, I have some swampland for sale...)

We currently use a round tablecloth (Christmasy?) from the old round table that we replaced with a rectangular one. It has a hole cut in the center for the tree and it looks "ok" ... BUT....

I think it shall be replaced next year. Whoever said the simple design reigns supreme because of the simplicity of colors and patterns is right. Too many "busy" patterns take away from everything.

I like!!!

ty:hook It was really simple to make, I had a store bought tree skirt for many years....and now that I finally finished my crocheted one, my mom saw it and wants one too....she's gonna have to wait till next year for hers though.

I cant believe christmas is almost here already.:wreath happy holidays everyone:manyheart

naida

• 2 years later...

Archived