Skull tote bag

melectric

Alright I made this bag up as I went along, but here is the pattern for the bag part. If you are adding the skull design it is really important that mark your first single crochet. It makes figuring out where to start much easier. As for the skull pattern I don't have the one I made for this one but here is one I have made in the past. Since this bag was bigger I was able to do a lot more with it. When I am at work tomorrow I can recreate it if you guys want. Just let me know. For the handles I just chained the length I wanted the handle to be. I would say count your stitches because I forgot and ended with different length handles:lol . I did 5 rows of single crochet and then I went around the whole thing doing a slip stitch in the black. I hope this helps everyone, if not let me know.

skullpattern.gif

I forgot to mention that I added the pocket on the inside to hide where I dropped the secondary color on the skull. I knew I should have taken a picture before I sewed the pocket on.

• 1 year later...

DEAD COOL Tote Bag!!! I love the "Seriously Addicted to Crochet" message as indicated by the SKULL. The "Girls Rock" PINK is a brilliantly bold contrast to the deadly black of the SKULL. The inner pocket is a great idea. It's a winner!!!!

:artist:tup

Archived