my latest hook

jimbo

Hey Jimbo i've never heard of a Madronna tree whats it look like? I wish you lived closer to me as i have a friend who lives in the bush and hes got some pretty trees on his place as well as huge Granite outcrop that gives you a view to die for. Santa better bring me a digital camera fast so i can show you one day soon.I would take you to the pub to down a few with some Qld rednecks so as you'd feel at home and i don't drink myself ,i'm married to a truckie so the beer swillin wimen ogglin is quite the norm here. LOL !

:hook:hug

Welp, Jacqui Madrona has velvety smooth maroon bark that's really pretty. The wood, though is blond. Personally i don't think its as pretty as the applewood you're getting, but i'm biased.

Blog? Isn't that somethin you git yer boots stuck in when yer feedin the hawgs?

loose translation: I don't have the foggiest about how to set one up, or i'd consider it. And yes i'd love to hook you up, Su. But I'm fearful that Three Olive got the last of my pink wood.

Now see, it's all ya'll's fault, but I'm just gonna have to order myself a birthday pressie :devil Hubby keeps ordering things online and later telling me what I got him for Christmas, so I think I'm just going to order my own bday present and tell him about it ;) The pictures of these hooks just have me drooling!

Me too, I can't wait. :hook

I've placed my order =) Now I get to anticipate the arrival of my new babies ;) I can't wait! I know there are a couple of people ahead of me, so I have to wait lol. That's what I get for not keeping up better!

• 2 weeks later...
I just recieved a Jimbo hook and i'm absolutely over the moon!Thankyou so much for my little piece of your paradise.I love it! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

Thanks Jacqui!! I'm hoping to get back onto making some drop spindles one of these days, and if i get the hang of it (making them of sticks without a lathe)... you'll be the first on the list.....

Archived