Just pink for cousin diagnosed w/brst cancer, Photo at my blog

Jimmie Lu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(1) Do you still need more squares?

(2) Any pink shade of Red Heart yarn?

(3) Any pattern?

(4) Should the squares each be only one color?

By the way, I just prayed for her and asked for a miracle!

(1) Do you still need more squares?

(2) Any pink shade of Red Heart yarn?

(3) Any pattern?

(4) Should the squares each be only one color?

By the way, I just prayed for her and asked for a miracle!

1- YES

2-YES

3-YES

4- ENTIRELY UP TO YOU!!!

:manyheart

You are so welcome for the squares Jimmie Lu! I hope that they will work for you! Please post a picture of your afghan once it is completed. I'm still working on mine for my brother. It is taking me forever! But I'm getting closer!

Let me know if you need more squares.

Hello Jimmie I am new here and just read this about your cousin, I want you to know I am so sorry and will be praying for her and the rest of your family!

Do you still need more squares?& if so how many?

I have some pink here and can work them up this weekend and put in the mail on monday if you still need any.

sissie

Hi Jimmie Lu... my square DID NOT make the mail Friday. I re-measured it and it needed another 1/2" and I didn't have a chance to work on it until last night so, it'll be on it's way today!

Hope your cousin in hanging in there... my heart is with you both!

Mare

We got word my cousin will start treatment fri after she is tested again on Tuesday!!! Tests tests and more tests without any confermations stinks. She is so stressed out and now she got her "monthly" which means bye bye good white cells. So now she has to get another dose of stuff that she says hurts to have done. for to stop her monthly. So she will really need a pick me up by the weekend!!!

Jimmi Lu,

I finished my square... thanks for allowing me to still participate. Please send me your address so that I can mail it.

My grandmother was just diagnosed with breast cancer and the kiddo's and I have been working on printing out scriptures on healing for her to read and post around the apartment... but your pink ghan has got me thinking of making one for her too. She was a very talented crocheter in her time and still would be if she could see well enough to continue. I think an afghan such as you are doing would be a perfect gift to her, especially since all of the sqaures are sewn together in something much stronger than yarn, but with the Word and prayer!

Can't wait to see a picture of the completed afghan.

Morning jmmi Lu,

I seem to have lost your address. Sorry I have 3 squares ready to mail and if I can get your address again I will get these in the mail today.

sissie

I have it now:) i remembered it was posted back at the begaining of this thread!

I think this is a great thing you have done here and my prayers will be with you and your family :hug

Jimmie, Lu...Well I guess this is what I get for procrastinating....It's pouring down rain and storming here...but this square IS going to the post office in a few minutes! Also I enclosed a few 6" squares for your Amigos project.

Archived