Places where you've crocheted

1. Mostly on the couch in front of the T.V

2. Iwork at the flea markets here in Ohio so I will take it with me all the time for between customers.

3. While visting my in laws

4. always in the car on vacation and will get mad when it gets

dark and cant see! :angry

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mostly crochet at night in bed while hubby is glued to the tube. But I also have crocheted:

~in the car whilst hubby drives (I never leave without my WIP bag, lol)

~at my IL's house, my Dad's house, anyone's house really that I can!

~I try at the drs in the waiting room but I'm usually chasing around two toddlers so that doesn't work all that often. ;)

Places I crochet...

I have crocheted in the car, when we are stuck waiting and one of the many bridge tunnel backups we have

I crochet at the allergy clinic waiting the 30 minutes after a shot..

I have crocheted at meetings at work

and crocheted at tupperware and the such kind of parties

At the hospital

and I carry my bag everywhere so if I have a minute I am crocheting somewhere...lol..no kidding there...

Somebody mentioned jury duty. I once crocheted a Strawberry Shortcake doll for my niece, Katie, while waiting to be called for a trial. I was called a couple of times, but I was only selected once...and that was as an alternate.

That was over 20 years ago. Now, I'm crocheting a Care Bear for her daughter (due to arrive anytime...Katie is 8 1/2 months pregnant).

Other places...

In front of the TV watching football (yes, I enjoy watching football, and was heartbroken to watch my beloved Cincinnati Bengals lose in the playoffs last weekend).

In front of the computer, but not while reading or typing. Through online friends worldwide, I'm able to watch Idol shows from all over the world. Right now, I'm following Idols Netherlands, Deutschland Sucht Den SuperStar (German Idol), and Idol: Jakten Pa En Superstjern (Norwegian Idol). Of course, this Tuesday, I'll start following American Idol on my television.

In the car, but only when hubby drives on long distance trips. And I usually drive.

At work, but in the break room during breaks and lunch. I perfected the art of eating at my desk while working, so I can use the entire half hour lunchtime for crocheting.

Well I haven't been crocheting very long so of course at home while watching TV and once in bed when I really, really wanted to finish up that night.

I manage a college dormitory and school is out until 2/6 so things are very quiet (and boring!) around here so I keep a project here at the office to work on. In a week I completed a poncho and I am about 1/2 way through a sweater just crocheting at work.:)

1. Church Meetings

2. Car

3. Watching TV

4. Visiting with friends

5. In the desert of Mexico

6. Airport

7. Plane

8. front porch

9. at the table after meals

10. crochet club

11. at the computer

12. any place that I have to sit for any length of time.

Archived