Hello From Northern CA

Sakkasie

Hi everyone!

My name is April and I live in the heart of Silicon Valley. I've been crocheting for just under a year now but I'm hooked (sorry for the terrible pun). I also enjoy knitting and quilting but crochet is definitely my favorite.

I have three spoiled cats (Wilma, DeeDee and Andy) and two adorable mice (Lily and Daisy). I had a husband but he was cutting into my crochet time so I had to get rid of him.

I'm originally from Vancouver, B.C. so please forgive the occasional "eh" or my habit of adding the letter "u" to words.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends! :)

April

I have a friend that lives in Campbell and an aunt in Saratoga and one in Redwood City....I am in the Central Valley. Welcome to the most addicting online forum of the whole internet. :lol

Vancouver eh? I was born in Rossland BC, just a hop skip and well a pretty big jump from Vancouver. I'm new too, and don't crochet* but sure do enjoy all these nice folks. Got a son living in SanJose, and he'd dispute that claim about the center of silicone valley. Me, i'm happy here in the best part of Washington State.

Welcome from one newbie to another.

*but there is a connection.... i make hooks.

Vancouver eh? I was born in Rossland BC, just a hop skip and well a pretty big jump from Vancouver. I'm new too, and don't crochet* but sure do enjoy all these nice folks. Got a son living in SanJose, and he'd dispute that claim about the center of silicone valley. Me, i'm happy here in the best part of Washington State.

Welcome from one newbie to another.

*but there is a connection.... i make hooks.

Hello jimbo:welcome

We live up in the desert, about 11 miles south of Mojave, and 11 miles north of Lancaster, Ca. We've lived up here in this gorgeous desert !!! for a long time:clap , I guess it's kind of like crocheting, & my ripple afghans, they just grow on you !!! I don't know what brand of hook you make, but you do a great job, keep up the good work:flower . Carol in Rosamond

Welcome! Love that 'cutting into crochet time, had to let him go'!

:welcome grrlsmom !!!

I just started another ripple afghan this afternoon!!! A little break is quite nice:yay

Carol in Rosamond

Hi,

My name is jennifer, I need somehelp. I was wondering if someone could crochet a small project for me.

It is a christmas stocking. I have found the pattern.

we recently moved and someone christmas stocking got left behind.

If anyone is interested

contact me

jenniferglasser@shaw.ca

You can count me in, I just hope that I can follow the pattern, I would like to crochet everyone in our family a Christmas stocking.:clap Carol in Rosamond

I have a friend that lives in Campbell and an aunt in Saratoga and one in Redwood City....I am in the Central Valley. Welcome to the most addicting online forum of the whole internet. :lol

Hello earthwhisper!!

you're in central valley, I'm in Rosamond, just north of Lancaster!! I stay at home also, I used to be a stay at home mom, but our children are grown & & our beautiful family is growning!!

Have a beautiful day tomorrow!!!

Carol in Rosamond

Hi CindyJ:)

How long have you lived in Redwood City??

and thank you for the welcome!!! everyone here is so nice:clap ,

:ccompute this is me in the morning LOL !!!

Carol in Rosamond:rose

Hi April :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You tell you like cats. If you want, go to my blog and find the fish cat toy to crochet! (you´ll also meet my Kitty!) It´s in the archive from August! :manyheart

Archived