Hello Kitty

Sue89

sooooooooooooo cute! You did a great job - and I do love the chubby feet.

I find it so hard to make the faces on little animals to look right- and you did a brilliant job.

Nice work!!!

Thanks! I'd post the pattern but I don't know how to do that. Right now it's a Word document that's a little over 3 pages long and hasn't been tested. I don't think I could post it directly in this forum since it's a trademarked character. If someone could advise me on how to put it online I'd really appreciate it. I tried last night to use my geocities account but ran into a wall. Otherwise, the best I can offer is to send it to email addresses upon request (it's too long for the private messaging service here).

Thanks! I'd post the pattern but I don't know how to do that. Right now it's a Word document that's a little over 3 pages long and hasn't been tested. I don't think I could post it directly in this forum since it's a trademarked character. If someone could advise me on how to put it online I'd really appreciate it. I tried last night to use my geocities account but ran into a wall. Otherwise, the best I can offer is to send it to email addresses upon request (it's too long for the private messaging service here).

You can make a PDF file of your pattern using PrimoPDF http://www.primopdf.com/. I haven't used it myself, but I understand it is free to use and usually PDFs are smaller than the original word file. Then you can upload the pdf file to your website and create a link to it for people to download.

Archived