Favorite Colors and Yarns

Favorite yarns: Microspun!! I absolutely love the stuff! Patons Grace, Caron Simply Soft, Bernat's DenimStyle are others of my favs.

Favorite colors: super bright colors but mainly teals, oranges (includes melons, mangos, brights, pumpkins, etc), yellows (light or dark but bright), purples.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My very favourite colour is RED. And I love the whole line of Bernat yarns. They have some really cool and different kind of stuff. I like anything that's got different textures, fibres all woven together.

I just finished crocheting my first pair of mittens and one of Dot's UBW hats with Bernat's Solo yarn in 'Tomato'. I really love this yarn! I need to do a matching scarf now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anything lime and turquoise is an instant love! But also like any blues, brighter pinks, oranges, and purples. LOVE joanns Angel Hair, micro spun, cotton ease, woolease and the new wools from Joanns line.:clap

I like too many colors to choose one. Blues, burgandys, purples even natural earth tones like brown. Not overly fond of black but I like it mixed with other colors so it's still a nice color to be in my craft cabinet.

Yarns: very hard to choose one but I probably like simply soft by caron the most. So silky soft! I also like ordinary kitchen cotton yarn. What can I say...I am cheap to please lol! Of course some of the more expensive yarns are wonderful too. I loved working with suede recently. Chenille is warm & thick, very nice too.

Do I really have to say pink is my favorite color? Having said that I like all colors, although orange is my least favorite. It depends more on what I'm making and who it is for. Same with yarn, I really like working with Simply Soft and Microspun for sweaters, scarves and hats but I also realy enjoy working with thread as well. I know I'm sitting on the fence but it really does all depend on what I'm making and who it is for when it comes to color and yarn choice!

Now if I was choosing a new car it would have to be a red corvette. Nothing else would do. :drool

I adore Wool-Ease, I think it's terrific for warm socks (just learned, yay!) and afghans. I also like any superwashed wool or wool blends that I can put through the washer!

I like natural wool colors and natural heathers, best, but I also like blues and brown/earth tones.

:manyheart I like soft earthtones....Red Hart has a yarn I like called Aspen. I like to work with those t ype of colors. I love all yarn..but I really like Caron simplely soft And I worked with Red Hart plush for one project and I would love some more of that yarn!!!!

My favorite colors: I love jewel tones, pinks, creams and white!

(My least favorite is YELLOW - BLEAH I have a lone skein of yellow homespun that will probably never become anything)

Favorite Yarn - Bernat Baby, Homespun, RH microspun, RH Suede,

Favorite to work with - RH Cotton Ease (so sad a lot of the colors are being discontinued!)

Andrea

My favorite colors to work with are...gee I gues anything. I am drawn to variegated colors and one of my WIPs is a granny square afghan using a beautiful variegation of sage green, purple, light blue and off white. I love it and cannot wait to finish it!! :) I do like blues and yellows. I think it just depends on my mood when I'm at the store or what project I have in mind and who I have it in mind for!

My favorite yarns? I have just discovered Simply Soft and am loving it a lot. I am making a 7' long scarf for a cousin using SS Brites and can't help wrapping it around my neck just bc it's so soft! I also have liked using Bernat Baby Coordinates for the baby ghan's I've made recently.

This is fun seeing what everyone likes:)

My favorite yarns are: TLC Cotton Plus, Bernat Satin and Woolease sport. Caron Simply Soft and Red heart Soft are nice too.

Colors are: deep blues, purple, burgundy and black. I love TLC Cotton Plus in light rose, light blue, yellow and tan. Woolease sport in white is beautiful...looks like freshly fallen snow.

• 6 months later...

Favorite colors - Blues, Soft Pinks, Soft Lavender, White, Light Greens

Favorite yarns - Bernat Baby Fingering Weight Yarn, Caron Simply Soft, Caron Fabulous, Bernat Cool Crochet, Bernat Softee Baby Yarn and Caron Baby Cuddlesoft Yarn.

Archived