womans day crochet/knit mag

mumbles17

I just bought it this morning and if I had looked thru it I would have NOT bought it, but I am a sucker for crochet magazines, there are mainly scarf patterns in it for crochet and that's about all.

Me too!! What a waste of money. Very sad, I could have applied that $5 to something else instead. If I just hadn't been in such a rush- I could have taken the time to peruse it first.

I found it at the Kroger grocery store....Thanks to the information I had read here I didn't buy. Like many, not much I thought I would be trying to crochet.

What magazines can you find and which ones do you buy. I don't find many around here.

charlene

I'm so glad I read this thread before I saw this magazine. I always quickly scan through magazines before I buy, but not always as closely as I should. After seeing your negative comments, I gave the magazine a bit more attention. I didn't really see any crochet stuff except for a couple of pages of scarves, so most of what I saw I liked was knit. Nothing against knitting except I don't know how. I have plenty of crochet scarf patterns at home, so I put the magazine back on the shelf. Hopefully the publisher will figure out they need to do something better in the next issue to make more people want to buy it.

Archived