Think Mink Afghan

pb&j

Xmas-ghan-img-0088.jpg

I made the Think Mink Afghan from Leisure Art's 48 Hour Afghans as a Christmas present. I'm really happy with how it came out however I did change the pattern a bit and put in fewer fringes along the edge. I used LB Thick & Quick Ruby Print for the yarn. I think it has great make-one-for-myself potential!

Xmas-ghan-img-0088.jpg

I made the Think Mink Afghan from Leisure Art's 48 Hour Afghans as a Christmas present. I'm really happy with how it came out however I did change the pattern a bit and put in fewer fringes along the edge. I used LB Thick & Quick Ruby Print for the yarn. I think it has great make-one-for-myself potential!

And a "Make one for me too!!" potential. LOL!! :lol I love it. That is similiar to what I have in my head that I want to make for my "living room cuddle and watch tv afghan". Color is beautiful.

And a "Make one for me too!!" potential. LOL!! :lol I love it. That is similiar to what I have in my head that I want to make for my "living room cuddle and watch tv afghan". Color is beautiful.

It's perfect for that! It's why I chose it for it's cuddle-in-front-of-the-tv factor! You can even cuddle under it while you're making it. It's super easy to make, just sc and ch. You won't get lost in the pattern while watching your favorite show! :)

so, did it really only take 2 days???

In their dreams!!! Perhaps, just perhaps, if you lock yourself indoors and crochet for 48 hours straight you can make it only 2 days! In my case, I have other things to do ;) . I'll venture to guess that if you dedicate yourself, you can make this 'ghan in a week. It's quiet easy to do and you can really get on a roll. :)

Archived